Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Stewards At St Mirren Park

Megbee

were absolutely golden today. I had a work's course at Hampden today and didn't think I'd make the game. I finished at 3:15 today. I drove down to Paisley like a maniac to get there in time for half time. Ticket office was shut, but a steward outside radioed to get someone to open the gate for me, then let me in for a tenner. 

Later, a guy was walking down the stairs when Davo scored. He threw himself on the steward in front of him. The poor guy got a fleg but was a really good sport and just danced about with him. He was pissing himself laughing with the other stewards after it. 

It's wee things like that that make the atmosphere great. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to get the tickets for the 4 of us (the other 3 were still feeding their faces at the wee burger van across from the ground) and asked the steward where to get them, he told me and pointed out Billy Davies who was at the game and we had a quick blether about players etc, definitely a good vibe about the place. 

were absolutely golden today. I had a work's course at Hampden today and didn't think I'd make the game. I finished at 3:15 today. I drove down to Paisley like a maniac to get there in time for half time. Ticket office was shut, but a steward outside radioed to get someone to open the gate for me, then let me in for a tenner. 

Later, a guy was walking down the stairs when Davo scored. He threw himself on the steward in front of him. The poor guy got a fleg but was a really good sport and just danced about with him. He was ###### himself laughing with the other stewards after it. 

It's wee things like that that make the atmosphere great.

Good effort! Just back as well. Via the chipper :-)

I went to get the tickets for the 4 of us (the other 3 were still feeding their faces at the wee burger van across from the ground) and asked the steward where to get them, he told me and pointed out Billy Davies who was at the game and we had a quick blether about players etc, definitely a good vibe about the place.

Did you partake in a Mark Yardely breakfast? Ooft!

Adblock Detected