Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Went To The Dump Today

Yeah have to admit to getting taken to the Motherwell game today by a few friends and watched the most dire first 45 mins of football I have ever seen this season (Iinclude our terrible performances in that) good game second half and one guy thing stood out head and shoulders above all the would be transfer targets of GMS, Turk and Armstrong and that was the laddie they signed from Rangers.

What a player this young lad is going to be and what the hell were Rangers and mcCoist doing letting him walk away from them, incompetence of the highest degree.

BTW I am fully cleansed now with alchohol, inside and out lol.

I am of a certain age where the away games are not attractive anymore and on a Saturday if bored I can be persuaded to go and see the rivals, please be gentle with me.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Yeah have to admit to getting taken to the Motherwell game today by a few friends and watched the most dire first 45 mins of football I have ever seen this season (Iinclude our terrible performances in that) good game second half and one guy thing stood out head and shoulders above all the would be transfer targets of GMS, Turk and Armstrong and that was the laddie they signed from Rangers.

What a player this young lad is going to be and what the hell were Rangers and mcCoist doing letting him walk away from them, incompetence of the highest degree.

I am of a certain age where the away games are not attractive anymore and on a Saturday if bored I can be persuaded to go and see the rivals, please be gentle with me.

987.gif

Way back when, my dad used to go and watch both teams, I believe it was more common in the 50's. Still, no excuses, the whole family have disowned him.  :lol:

I lot of fans from both of the Dundee teams went to Dens one Saturday and Tannadice the next up to the mid 1960's. This was when Saturday morning was part of the working week and fans worked on a Saturday morning before going to the football in the afternoon.

All games kicked off at 3pm and the Scottish League did not use a computer to draw up the fixture list for the following season.

WHERE IS THE BAN BUTTON FFS!!!!!! :lol:

post-288-0-83017600-1422201162_thumb.jpg

Adblock Detected