Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

What Is the Real Cost Of Relegation & Could This Present Team Keep Us Up?Ent

Gedee

I would not expect anyone to know the exact cost in monetary terms, just how much it would cost DFC were they to be relegated.

At the outset, I'd like to say, I do NOT think we will be. But it is possible. And we all know, once there it is no' sae easy to get back.

It's this talk of Hendry, moving off, for whatever money is on offer. It's never just ONE man that will make a team. And were he to

move on, & if his Transfer Fee was used wisely, to add strength the weak areas of our team, his move may be worth considering.

My concern is though, if he goes at a "silly price" & whatever money is received, is NOT used constructively for the benefit of DFC.

we might find ourselves in a worrying place. And maybe like thon ains doon the road heading for the "Hard to escape fae division"

I dont think there's any easy answer to all this, But I hope whatever decisions are made, DFC BOD,  are thinking very hard. DFC :wub:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Zero cost - nae happening gedee friend - rest easy. Let’s hope for 3 points tonight or a point if you catch me being pessimistic! Game on alba later remember 

Your positivity is a joy to behold (Being Serious DBK) ... And I think my own posts (generally) reflect the same kind of attitude.

My concern, as I have tried to emphasise in OP is , I hope the BOD, never take the attitude, "Och weel, everything wil be jist fine"

I am NOT now questioning the need for DFC to sell. But if & when it comes to that, we've got to hold-out for a fair market price.

The money from these sales has to be used/diverted, to strengthen our present team & in doing so secure Premiership Position.

We dinnae hae to look far to see wha thoct, relegation will NO happen tae them. I'll no go in hysterics. We ken whar that leads :)

15 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Now is the time for FPS to get their cheque book out and sign some players otherwise we are doomed and face relegation at the end of this season.

Forget about a new stadium and please spend the money on the team.

1. We’re not even in the play off spot never mind the relegation spot. 

2. A new stadium will help with ‘the chequebook’ and attracting better quality players. Continuing in a delapidated cootip won’t. 

15 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Now is the time for FPS to get their cheque book out and sign some players otherwise we are doomed and face relegation at the end of this season.

Forget about a new stadium and please spend the money on the team.

2. A new stadium will help with ‘the chequebook’ and attracting better quality players. Continuing in a delapidated cootip won’t. 

2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

WW.

We cannot score and when I saw on the text report on the club website that we were losing 1-0 I said to my wife, “ that’s it we have lost this game because we cannot score goals” and sadly I was proved correct.

Ross County have still to.play Partick Thistle at least once if not twice more this season and they both cannot lose.

If we are relegated which quality players are going to sign for a team that plays in the Championship.

30 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Ross County have still to.play Partick Thistle at least once if not twice more this season and they both cannot lose.

We still have both Partick and Ross County to play once, if not twice before the season is out too. 

County might pick up after bringing in an array of players, they also may go the way of Dundee United and completely capitulate. Hamilton are about to lose their best player and their captain. Partick are very poor this season. 

We’ve also scored more than the both of them. It’s all in our hands. To say we’ll be relegated if we don’t start buying players is over-reactionary to the nth. 

We will stay up. We had the better chances tonight by a mile. McGowan x2 and Henvey as well as Oharas header. 

Played well in spells and should have won the game against a tough Hibs. 

No doubt in my mind we will continue to pick up points between now and the end of the season to finish high up in the bottom 6. 

Adblock Detected