Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Absolutly Honkin

Bobby123

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 hours ago, Bobby123 said:

We were abosulutely fu**kin useless for 60 mins.

No dig or urgency.

Dont know if it was all down to Scott Allem but a couple of things were proved.

Moussa 90 mins no effect ,Henvey 20 mins made some impact and scoed.

A J -never saw Hemvey' run , f*** ckin useless,as bad as Moussa but deflectec the  winner in.

Dont let that kid anyone,Hamilton were terrible but until Allen came on we are as bad.

Where you at the game yesterday or are you going by the BBC Radio, DFC updates?

Let’s not kid ourselves here lads...

It was a great victory against one of our bogey teams but we were lucky as f**k to not be sitting in 11th position today.

It was looking likely to be one of those days again until Templeton got sent off.

I’m quite sure that none of us would have been happy with just a point either.

I really hope none of you are pinning your hopes on a 18 year old to score the goals for us. 

Hopelly we will see that elusive new striker within the next few days. With more fire power and Allan looking like he will be a  star for us the future is bright! 

Edited by J_Kitamirike

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I wonder if Dundee fans years back said the same thing about John Scott and John Duncan?

Tbh they are quite a bit before my time so I know very little about them. 

I’m thinking more of the lines of Bobby Linn or Leighton Mcintosh 

All I’m saying is don’t put any pressure in the lad. We need to bring an established forward in 

1 minute ago, J_Kitamirike said:

All I’m saying is don’t put any pressure in the lad. We need to bring an established forward in 

Think you are possibly making a fair point J-K' inyour comment above...

But let Matt Harvey, AJ, all DFC players & Manager & us (you anaw) enjoy oor moment:chaplin:

2 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Jocky Scott was only 16 and scored in his first game (I think it was the Arabs) and went on to score 113 goals in 275 appearances.

I think Duncan was a little older than Scott when he got his first game for us and he did not to bad either.

What a lot of people forget, some players thrive on pressure and handle it better than others.

I think with McIntosh, he came into the side when we were fighting the 25 points, but got injured at that point and he fell out of favour.

Jeez. 

This point may already have been made on a different topic but

I look at next week's games and whilst admitting teams have games in hands we have a winnable home game against RC and teams around us have far more difficult games: and with St J in a difficult time with a bit of luck we might be sitting nicely clear of the automatic relegation place next week and, dare I say it, close to 6th or 7th.  And hopefully in the next round of the cup. No, it's not happy clapping, it's a realistic view of the current league table and upcoming games. 

So as I sit here today, like many of us here who has supported Dundee for many a year, that for me is looking okay as a Dee fan.

yes I can come on here and berate players for not being very good but at this moment in time I'd be more worried if I was Hamilton who just sold their best players, St J who are in freefall and Ross County who could be well adrift by next week. 

And I thought Kevin Holt had a good game yesterday ?

Adblock Detected