Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gary Teale.

Hacienda Queue

Just read his comments in the paper."The 1st goal was offside, ive seen the pictures back again.How officials can keep getting these decisions wrong beggars belief".Ive just watched the goal on Goals on Sunday and hes definitely onside.Jonathan Sutherlands (the guy who presents Sportscene)online review of the game basically says the same.By all accounts Chick Young was hyperventalating tae.I await their apologies (eh right).

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Just read his comments in the paper."The 1st goal was offside, ive seen the pictures back again.How officials can keep getting these decisions wrong beggars belief".Ive just watched the goal on Goals on Sunday and hes definitely onside.Jonathan Sutherlands (the guy who presents Sportscene)online review of the game basically says the same.By all accounts Chick Young was hyperventalating tae.I await their apologies (eh right).

I emailed the BBC asking for an apology from Chick Young when he castigated Cannigia on the radio for diving at Ibrox. Dundee scored the winner from the free kick. Chick was slavering and saying how disgusting it was, blatant dive, shameful, speaking about retrospective bookings and even a ban.

Watched TV that night and The Bird was basically assaulted.

I still await the apology so best of luck with an apology for yesterday.

Im certainly not one for emailing the BBC.What I don't get is how they categorically state that the goal is offside when it clearly isnae.Sportscene tonight will be interesting.If they do their job properly they will pause the video as soon as the ball leaves Stewarts foot and find Irvines onside. Going by Sutherlands BBC online report, im not holding my breath.

Scottish football reporting at it's best. We get robbed last week with a dodgy penalty and a clearly offside goal. It gets brushed aside as irrelevant.

We get a perfectly good goal yesterday and there's mayhem with reporters sating it's unbelievable how a linesman could make such a decsion. Even though it was correct.

Arseholes

Scottish football reporting at it's best. We get robbed last week with a dodgy penalty and a clearly offside goal. It gets brushed aside as irrelevant.

We get a perfectly good goal yesterday and there's mayhem with reporters sating it's unbelievable how a linesman could make such a decsion. Even though it was correct.

Arseholes

Yup, that's about the size of it.

Its got to the stage where some pundits (Pat Bonner) are basically trying to justify a linesman not raising his flag for a clearly offside goal as it might rile the big Aberdeen support. Remember when the BBC had standards and a wee bit of class.Sticks in meh craw that tax payers money pays the wages of total buffoons like Young.

Speaking to a buddies mate this morning - according to him they all reckon the officials cost them the game. Looks to me like excuses and excuses for not winning. Word was that Teale would be given the St Mirren gig full time if he won yesterday. Didn't realise he was still just Temp Manager.

Adblock Detected