Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Celtic Cup Tie

Attilio

Team is in a good run of form with the possibility that we could 6th next week. Going into a cup tie against Celtic, at Dens, with a bit of form and confidence is something we could only have dreamed about for the last few years.

My point is that the team needs our backing for this game. Have been speaking to a couple of mates (ST's) who say they probably will not be going as it's on TV and they 'have to go to Dens to get tickets'. We cannot have an embarrassment like the Aberdeen game.

Do not want to get into a £25/£15 is too expensive debate as that has been done to death so if you think that £25/£15 is too expensive then just ignore this.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Team is in a good run of form with the possibility that we could 6th next week. Going into a cup tie against Celtic, at Dens, with a bit of form and confidence is something we could only have dreamed about for the last few years.

My point is that the team needs our backing for this game. Have been speaking to a couple of mates (ST's) who say they probably will not be going as it's on TV and they 'have to go to Dens to get tickets'. We cannot have an embarrassment like the Aberdeen game.

Do not want to get into a £25/£15 is too expensive debate as that has been done to death so if you think that £25/£15 is too expensive then just ignore this.

it is expensive, especially when it's getting shown on t.v.! but i would rather go and help fund

my team(and i know the gate is shared). i hope we can get a decent vocal support and beat them and have

a great cup run to the final!! DDYB

Didn't go to the Aberdeen cup game, only home game I've missed all season.

Definitely going to this as are a big squad of my mates.

We are going well mid table in the top flight.

We've got the champions of Scotland at Dens in the Main national cup competition the round before the quarter finals.

There have only been a handful of games our club has been involved in in the last 10 years which were as big or a bigger occasion than this.

Hopefully the fans back the team in good numbers. I'm sure vocal wise we will be right up for it.

2 big games at Dens coming up. We sadly misses big games for a large part of the last 10 years.

Great to be back!

I'll be going. Anyone who doesn't go, will the be going to the Semi, or the final.

This bullshit about it being unbudgeted meaning that we should have lower prices.

Its dear, we know but team needs our support.

We are Dundee.

I'm not going because I have something else on that day; I'll catch the first half on TV and will be at any semi or final we get to.

Essential our fans attend this game.

If we love the club as much as we say we do, then every Dee that can find the money should be there.

It's too expensive and hopefully our Board will get its act together in future regarding prices, however after too many seasons in the wilderness we have a chance of getting to the Cup Semis.

Let's embrace it and help the team win the game.

Adblock Detected