Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Friday's Press Conference

Budgem

If we get the...

"I'm only here to talk about tomorrow's game..."

"Jack Hendry's gone, Scott Bain's gone, Scott Allan's gone...we move on"

"Not here to talk about the transfer window or the £1.5m..."

"Don't ask me about the recent events...only tomorrow's game"

I WILL LITERALLY SCREAM AND RUN UP TO DENS MYSELF AND ASK THE QUESTION'S.?

(sorry for shouting)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
38 minutes ago, Budgem said:

If we get the...

(sorry for shouting)

What would you like him to say?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/neil-mccann-insists-he-doesn-t-want-unwilling-players-at-dundee-1-4680582

Looks like Allan didn't want to be here, which is fair enough. And he also says he would rather have Hendry now as he didn't realise the deal would take til 5 mins before midnight therefore not being able to spend the money on a replacement

49 minutes ago, Budgem said:

If we get the...

(sorry for shouting)

These questions have already been answered:

Scott Bain’s been “gone” since October.

Scott Allan didn’t want to continue his loan with us.

Jack Hendry wanted to go to Celtic and we negotiated the best possible financial deal for his exit right up to midnight on 31st January. Including trying to get him loaned back to us.

42 minutes ago, harry94 said:

What would you like him to say?

H. I would quite like him to say..

1. Why we have (arguably) our best CH, most creative MF player and best goalkeeper away minutes before the deadline and without the time to replace them?

2. Did you have any say in who goes/stays? (excluding SA)

3. Flesh out what the apparent shenanigans with Bain to Septic - SA to Hibs and why no loan back to us of JH in a similar way as Morgan at St Mirren?

4. Supplementary answer to 2 above - thought we were trying to build something here and we remove (arguably) our 3 best players-explain?

5. Are you aware of what happened to Dundee United when in a similar way 3 of their best players moved to Septic?

I doubt any of these will be answered but we, as fans need answers.

Edited by Budgem
Sp.

2 minutes ago, Budgem said:

H. I would quite like him to say..

1. Why we have (arguably) our best CH, most creative MF player and best goalkeeper away minutes before the deadline and without the time to replace them?

2. Did you have any say in who goes/stays? (excluding SA)

3. Flesh out what the apparent shenanigans with Bain to Septic - SA to Hibs and why no loan back to us of JH in a similar way as Morgan at St Mirren?

4. Supplementary answer to 2 above - thought we were trying to build something here and we remove (arguably) our 3 best players-explain?

5. Are you aware of what happened to Dundee United when in a similar way 3 of their best players moved to Septic?

I doubt any of these will be answered but we, as fans need answers.

Scott Allan wasn’t our player. 

33 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/neil-mccann-insists-he-doesn-t-want-unwilling-players-at-dundee-1-4680582

Looks like Allan didn't want to be here, which is fair enough. And he also says he would rather have Hendry now as he didn't realise the deal would take til 5 mins before midnight therefore not being able to spend the money on a replacement

Any idea who the out of contract defender from England is anyone?

33 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

I could be wrong, but I'm reading into that that NM possibly had a replacement lined up (for Jack or Scott) which would have involved a possible transfer fee, but with the JH deal taking to the last minute then his hands were tied and no deal could be struck. Whatever, it makes me think NM will be scouring the out of contract lists for potential signings to strengthen our squad, even if on short term deals till the summer. 

46 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Newsflash, Julen in injury shocka !!!! :o

Interesting read though.

Adblock Detected