Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

If We Lose Tomorrow.

Ranking Roger

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I dont think it will go into meltdown.

Obviously, if we win, it will be happy, if we get beat, there will be some moans.

I havent read anything about Murray , mainly because I cant be bothered with the whole ex Utd player nonsense. I think he will be a decent signing, and is certainly a better player than Moussa. I wouldnt bet against Murray getting a goal tomorrow.

8 hours ago, Barrs said:

I dont think it will go into meltdown.

Obviously, if we win, it will be happy, if we get beat, there will be some moans.

I havent read anything about Murray , mainly because I cant be bothered with the whole ex Utd player nonsense. I think he will be a decent signing, and is certainly a better player than Moussa. I wouldnt bet against Murray getting a goal tomorrow.

52 minutes ago, Bubster said:

Some people taking the message board  a wee bit too seriously I think.

I want Dundee to win because I'm a dundee fan, not to bam people up. 

Here’s the reaction on Twitter when Simon Murray’s signing was announced..

Fair enough the conclusion to the window was a tad exasperating but this is a shameful way to react to a player coming into a club that you supposedly support.

Like I said, I sincerely hope they’re eating their words at 5pm today. 

763F7DB4-E557-45BA-9F9E-C60C0A935601.jpg

6 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Fair enough the conclusion to the window was a tad exasperating but this is a shameful way to react to a player coming into a club that you supposedly support.

Crikey, is that a relative telling him to 'get lost'??

IMO he's a very brave lad to join us now given the stick he has taken over the past few years (from myself at times).

A goal / assist from him or just a Dee win will go a long way to helping him (and us) settle down.

Whatever the reasult tomorrow I am pretty sure there will be a reactions of high emotions on here & in general.

I really should not need to repeat again what I said on a previous thread .... But let's try to keep it cool. And NO

throw about  accusations again at fellow dees. Nane o this, "Weel, whit have you got to say now stuff." DEE :wub:

43 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

So uncalled for, I think he will do well for us 

Adblock Detected