Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gavin Rae to Be Inducted Into the Dundee Football Club Hall Of Fame

TheDarkBlues

The club are delighted to reveal that Gavin Rae will be inducted into the Dundee Football Club Hall of Fame this Friday.

Our ninth Hall of Fame event will take place this Friday at the Invercarse Hotel and we will once more be “Honouring the Past, Inspiring the Future” as Gavin along with four others will to join the 44 already in our Hall of Fame including such Dark Blue heroes as Alan Gilzean, Jocky Scott, Gordon Wallace, Ian Ure, Claudio Caniggia, Bob Shankly, Barry Smith and ‘Sir’ Bobby Cox.

http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/gavin-inducted-hall-fame/

Well done to Gavin.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

I'm not sure how 'street' you are and up with urban yoof vernacular but I like it.

Not in the slightest, Chomp.....I think my 20-year-old daughter switches 'languages' when in my company :rolleyes:   

I suppose I did the same in the early 70's though.

1 minute ago, WoodStein said:

Not in the slightest, Chomp.....I think my 20-year-old daughter switches 'languages' when in my company :rolleyes:   

I suppose I did the same in the early 70's though.

The receiver is a bit like the 'small spoon' or the one that maybe feels it a bit more in the 'sheep shagging' of the season. If you follow.  ;)

You could always ask your daughter but it might get a bit awkward. :lol:

Adblock Detected