Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Accies In Admin Rumour

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
17 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

TBH I only really care about Dundee FC so if it benefited us then ??The fact they have imrie and McKinnon and those wee fannies that always want punched in the puss following them would make it even sweeter.

What’s the rule on the 25 point deduction - would really help us out this season. 

From the BBC...

Hamilton chief executive Colin McGowan confirmed the club managed to recover about £170,000 after the vishing fraud.

But the rest, about £800,000, remains outstanding.

The club are debt-free so I don't see how they could possibly need to go into admin.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

From the BBC...

Hamilton chief executive Colin McGowan confirmed the club managed to recover about £170,000 after the vishing fraud.

But the rest, about £800,000, remains outstanding.

The club are debt-free so I don't see how they could possibly need to go into admin.

They have a number 8 projects that they have to pay for apparently. Director says they have a shortfall of £500k between Dec 17 and May 18. 

9 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

They have a number 8 projects that they have to pay for apparently. Director says they have a shortfall of £500k between Dec 17 and May 18. 

Surely projects can be cancelled if the funds aren't there to complete them.

I just can't believe that a debt-free Premiership club that's recently brought in £675k would need to go into admin and face relegation as a result. Sounds like a very dodgy rumour to me.

40 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Do they not lose half the points they secured last season or something like that?

The SPFL clubs agreed to change this in 2015.

It's now 15 points in the 'current' season, then 5 points the following season. 

A second administration within 5 years incurs 25 points immediately & 15 the next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32436839

Adblock Detected