Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Elliot Parish

Neil Cameron

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, an-dee said:

I was convinced it was an OG but their striker has been credited with it. 

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

It definitely was. No doubt about it.

Despite Sportscene's guys laughing about 'journalists' giving Main the 2nd goal, I suspect the blame can be laid at the feet (eyes) of Jim Spence, who was doing the BBC report & even at FT was still talking about Main scoring.

From right behind the BC goal, it was clear as day that Holt had to get to the ball first & did, and the ensuing argument between Holt & Parish had Parish clearly indicating that Holt should have aimed it wide of the goal. However, watching the replays, Main's head was fairly close to Holt's & I'm not sure Holt could direct it anywhere, or risk leaving it. Holt's issue, of course, was that he claimed he didn't get any shout, and I suspect he was right with that, we can usually hear the keeper/defenders.

6 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

He’s sh**e. Serious downgrade on what we had, still, he claps the fans so he’s immune from some quarters. 

I wouldn't necessarily say shite but he's way below the standard I;d be looking for from a week in week out starter. Edit to add that a few folk on Twitter actually saying how wonderful that it was that Parish applauded the fans after his mistakes, Bain would never do that...

Eh? What? And? So???

4 hours ago, Derry Drummer said:

Eh no bother.  You p*ss off your boss and customer's and ask them to ignore it cause you good at your job sometimes ?

See this fan's with petted lips thing because Bain wouldn't just put up with the shite shouted at him from the stands get's on my goat. (not meaning you DD) Either grow a pair and take back what you hand out, or keep the trap shut.

2 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Despite Sportscene's guys laughing about 'journalists' giving Main the 2nd goal, I suspect the blame can be laid at the feet (eyes) of Jim Spence, who was doing the BBC report & even at FT was still talking about Main scoring.

From right behind the BC goal, it was clear as day that Holt had to get to the ball first & did, and the ensuing argument between Holt & Parish had Parish clearly indicating that Holt should have aimed it wide of the goal. However, watching the replays, Main's head was fairly close to Holt's & I'm not sure Holt could direct it anywhere, or risk leaving it. Holt's issue, of course, was that he claimed he didn't get any shout, and I suspect he was right with that, we can usually hear the keeper/defenders.

I have no idea what Parish was having a go at Holt for. If Holt leaves it then their lad has a clear header and with Parish in no man's land, he simply stick the ball over him anyway. Holt is jumping, holding the man off and he wins the header. You can't ask for much more than that. If Parish hadn't rushed into the middle of nowhere in the hope of getting to a ball he got nowhere near, he collects that header and says thank you very much.

Adblock Detected