Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Elliot Parish

Neil Cameron

2 hours ago, barkblue said:

I wouldn't necessarily say shite but he's way below the standard I;d be looking for from a week in week out starter. Edit to add that a few folk on Twitter actually saying how wonderful that it was that Parish applauded the fans after his mistakes, Bain would never do that...

Eh? What? And? So???

See this fan's with petted lips thing because Bain wouldn't just put up with the shite shouted at him from the stands get's on my goat. (not meaning you DD) Either grow a pair and take back what you hand out, or keep the trap shut.

I have no idea what Parish was having a go at Holt for. If Holt leaves it then their lad has a clear header and with Parish in no man's land, he simply stick the ball over him anyway. Holt is jumping, holding the man off and he wins the header. You can't ask for much more than that. If Parish hadn't rushed into the middle of nowhere in the hope of getting to a ball he got nowhere near, he collects that header and says thank you very much.

Great stuff BB. I don’t often disagree with Rev but I thought he was wrong to say your posts are too negative. Thoughtful and balanced and sometimes brutal imo but always a good read.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Great stuff BB. I don’t often disagree with Rev but I thought he was wrong to say your posts are too negative. Thoughtful and balanced and sometimes brutal imo but always a good read.

Cheers mate. No, I don't disagree with much Rev posts either. He's a passionate Dee who always looks for the best in each situation.

We sometimes come from different starting points, but he and I (and you) usually agree on most things and only want the best for our club. Sometimes we see the same ways of achieving that, sometimes we don't. 

2 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Cheers mate. No, I don't disagree with much Rev posts either. He's a passionate Dee who always looks for the best in each situation.

We sometimes come from different starting points, but he and I (and you) usually agree on most things and only want the best for our club. Sometimes we see the same ways of achieving that, sometimes we don't. 

I think Rev likes to come on here in the hope that he’ll read positive things about his club and I think quite a few guys are like that. For that reason I try to keep my posts upbeat although I’m not going to polish a turd. If I’m really pissed off i’ll try to post less.

You’re not afraid to say things are shit but I think that’s good for the board.

18 hours ago, Cobra said:

I don’t often disagree with Rev but I thought he was wrong to say your posts are too negative.

I didn't. I mostly agree with Barkblue's posts. I've noticed he's not been too happy with this seasons offerings that's all. I always thought we shared similar views. I personally don't see NM brand of football being any worse than that served up by Hartley, Brown & Smith before him. If anything I'd suggest we are in a better position to progress given NM work and the calibre/quality of player he can bring to Dens. We've been work in progress for a number of years under different managers without really getting anyplace. With NM in the hot seat and the potential on the park we're moving in the right direction imo even though that's maybe not been shown consistently in results & performances. If Barkblue, or any other poster, sees it differently and presents it in the manner that Barkblue does then I've no problem with that and I enjoy the well balanced different opinions. I don't think he's too negative but he's probably seeing more negatives in his football than he did in the past which is what I was trying to say. Can an opinion be right or wrong anyway regardless of how its been interpreted?.

Parrish flogged both goals on Saturday imo.

2 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I didn't. I mostly agree with Barkblue's posts. I've noticed he's not been too happy with this seasons offerings that's all. I always thought we shared similar views. I personally don't see NM brand of football being any worse than that served up by Hartley, Brown & Smith before him. If anything I'd suggest we are in a better position to progress given NM work and the calibre/quality of player he can bring to Dens. We've been work in progress for a number of years under different managers without really getting anyplace. With NM in the hot seat and the potential on the park we're moving in the right direction imo even though that's maybe not been shown consistently in results & performances. If Barkblue, or any other poster, sees it differently and presents it in the manner that Barkblue does then I've no problem with that and I enjoy the well balanced different opinions. I don't think he's too negative but he's probably seeing more negatives in his football than he did in the past which is what I was trying to say. Can an opinion be right or wrong anyway regardless of how its been interpreted?.

Parrish flogged both goals on Saturday imo.

Fair enough mate. You know better than me what you were thinking and saying. Apologies if I misrepresented you.

I don't agree with Barkblue's belief that things are no better than under Hartley but I don't think he moans because he likes to moan so I like to read his posts. I'm actually a bit surprised at his negative view of things so maybe you're right is saying he used to be more positive.

Like you say though all views are welcome. Having said that the phrase "no wonder they call us the fun" really grinds my gears.Thankfully we're undisputedly better off than United so I don't have to read that bullshit much these days.

I think I have posted this already but I was sitting in the Bobby Cox and had a perfect view of the first goal. It was nowhere near the corner. Any pro keeper should have saved that IMO. If it took a deflection then fair enough but if not it was rubbish from Parish to not stop that.

Adblock Detected