Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Serious Question. Would Anyone Consider Gary Harkin's Return to Our Club, Were He to Become Available?

Gedee

Firstly, apologies to the poster who suggested (maybe as a throwaway comment) that we should  consider trying to get GGH back.

It was my intention to respond to the post, but somehow I lost the thread, (cannae find it) However GGH deserves a separate topic.

I'm no' gonna go into awe his faults & attributes here. They have been well documentated. But he is a player that creates opinions.

And woud I have him back if he was asked & agreed to do so? YES I WOULD. Now 32 yrs old, but I really believe he's plenty to offer.

Dundee FC in recent games have offered us "various performances" In their worst games they've run about like headless chickens.

Would GGH make all things sweet again? I'm not sure. But when I watched the recorded DFC games on DEETV he's been in my mind.

Was about to add, would it not be grand to see with the return of Craig Wighton, GGH alongside him? I think we can take this further.

Gary Harkins is never ever gonna be running up & down the pitch. But if he's there laying off flicks & sweet passes, then maybe our

"Present Duds" (sorry DFC lads) can at last start producing some goals. Maybe the case we are no' that far away from a good team.

Fifty plus years ago eh mind DFC were derided/laughed at, for signing Gordon Smith at 37 year old (We awe soon stopped laughing)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15810957.Gary_Harkins_happy_taking_step_back_to_go_forward_with_Morton/

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I mentioned in the thread I started that we need a Gary Harkins style player.. but, I don't think we should be looking back (Hemmings, Stewart etc) it may be difficult, but I'd guess there must be similar type players who are younger and faster than GH.. the task NM has, is to find one..

25 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Would you say this from a fitness perspective for the top flight as it definitely can't be over his ability or not being better than what we have?

Fitness, attitude, work rate. I say it from every perspective that, unless he’s given the ball and time he’d be utterly useless. 

Adblock Detected