Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Player You Were Most Gutted To See Leave

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

One of the worst memories of my childhood was when I got to the shop to do my paper round and turned over the Record to see that Coyne had gone to Celtic. There was no internet speculation back then. There was no getting used to the idea of losing your best player. You just woke up and that's it, he's gone. No chance to say goodbye either. Heartbreaking.

Billy Dodds when we sold him to the fermers. He was always going to be sold but to them was a massive shock at the time. I think it was their record signing and possibly still is.

Early indications of just how much of a sasij the man is though... Ultimate hero turned zero in my eyes.

Yeah Doddsie was a sore one too and Darius!!!!

Another disaster for me was my 1st experience of losing a star player and that was Gordon Strachan...."Too skilful for the 1st division was the quote if I remember right"???

Strachan - yes, yet another far-sighted Dundee transfer.  Even at my tender years you could see he had "star" written all over him.  Others got the benefit.

Adblock Detected