Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Players In the Press

Wackyjim

I hope Gowser gets to talk to the press this week. He only ever seems to be wheeled out to take the rap after a bad result, so taking some plaudits would be a good pay off for him.

Interesting that our captain, O'Dea, is seldom asked to be the inspirational voice of the team - or am I looking for something that isn't there?? :ph34r:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, SailorHunter said:

What's wrong with the website 

I have looked at other football clubs website even for non league clubs and in my opinion they are superior to ours.

In the enclosed Management and staff section you will notice that in some cases the top half of the person’s head is missing and there are no profiles about where the management have been prior to their appointment at Dundee Football Club.  http://dundeefc.co.uk/team/management-staff/

There are no profiles for the Under 20’s players.

Edited by islaydarkblue
Typo

1 hour ago, barkblue said:

Interesting that our captain, O'Dea, is seldom asked to be the inspirational voice of the team - or am I looking for something that isn't there??

Have your heard O'Dea's accent? I watched an interview with him once and I had to turn on the captions to understand him.

Now you know why! :lol2:

16 hours ago, barkblue said:

To be fair, that's actually a hat that Bobby Geddes wears everywhere he goes. Saves him answering the 'so what do you do question' when he meets new people.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 21.52.03.png

Hi barkblue,

Last night somebody from the club must have been on this forum as the photographs of the management and staff team have now been changed to show their whole face and not the “cut off” picture of their face that was previously shown.

Well done for this prompt action.

1 hour ago, islaydarkblue said:

Hi barkblue,

Last night somebody from the club must have been on this forum as the photographs of the management and staff team have now been changed to show their whole face and not the “cut off” picture of their face that was previously shown.

Well done for this prompt action.

No they haven't mate... Bobby's still got his hat on here. If you click on the picture him to go to the page about him, he's taken his hat off there, but that's the way it always was...

http://dundeefc.co.uk/team/management-staff/

5 hours ago, barkblue said:

No they haven't mate... Bobby's still got his hat on here. If you click on the picture him to go to the page about him, he's taken his hat off there, but that's the way it always was...

http://dundeefc.co.uk/team/management-staff/

Hi barkblue.

Thanks for the information.

Earlier today I clicked onto the Management Team and Staff section on the club website and noticed different photographs. 

Now I cannot find these photographs. I should have known it was too good to be true!

On 17/02/2018 at 14:43, Rocky Boy said:

Still don't know what this guy does, to earn his wage and get on the Official start of the season photograph, answers on a postage stamp.

Tommy handles all the club’s Press, social media, website, programme, deetv, marketing materials and does video analysis for management.

Most clubs our size have another couple of people doing the work we expect one man to do. I also think we fall short in all the areas mentioned above but that’s down to a failure of the club to invest in marketing and comms rather than the blame of a guy working his ar** off for probably not a huge wage. IMO anyway

Adblock Detected