Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Vitoria V Bahia

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read about that game at the weekend, and the sequence of the reds was very odd....there used to be a FIFA rule that if any team went down to 8 players, the game should be abandoned....so the ref went well beyond that before taking the remaining players off....when the military came on to protect him :)

The curious bit of the report was that the game was awarded (3-0) to the team that had more reds, and I think they got the last 3 of those all together.

.....unless it was a different game? :o  .....no, same game, recognised the shirts....and I'd guess it was the team in red & black hoops who 'lost'.

Edited by WoodStein

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

The last guy to get sent off forced by the abandonment by deliberately picking up a second yellow so that his team was reduced to six men. Why he did that I have no idea.

Never seen anything like that in my life. I am surprised that the goal keeper who started it all managed to stay on the park, he seemed to get pissed off at the scorer and grabbed him by the collar. So the pen taker was celebrating,  so what, not like we haven't seen that before.

The the boy at the end though if I get sent off now, the game goes and we get a chance to win it next time. two clubs should be fined..... I hope they don't find the ref in a couple of bin bags stuffed in a trash can... pretty bad over that way for officials. :o

4 hours ago, WoodStein said:

I read about that game at the weekend, and the sequence of the reds was very odd....there used to be a FIFA rule that if any team went down to 8 players, the game should be abandoned....so the ref went well beyond that before taking the remaining players off....when the military came on to protect him :)

I thought the same Woodstein.  A quick search showed that the only FIFA rule is that a minimum of 7 players are required to start a game, and that FIFA recommend the same number should be on the field at all times, but this is just a recommendation and each association is free to make their own rules.  Also, it's possible that subs can be red-carded so they would count towards the total number of cards but not the minimum number of players required on the field.  

9 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I hope they don't find the ref in a couple of bin bags stuffed in a trash can... pretty bad over that way for officials. :o

THAT'S THE LAST THING WE WANT HERE JOHN  :rant:

Oor Bins (Like Islay's) are noo collected...Every 3 wks.

Awe Islay's fault for raising this issue in the 1st. place

Adblock Detected