Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Stevie May Vs the Moose


Harold Finch

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Dondeh said:

I reckon it's because some fans are extremely worried that we are desperately trying to stay in the division (due primarily to our lack of goals) and Moussa is our No.9 and plays most games.       

Your right Dondeh we're probably all wee bit worried about our situation, but my point was, we all know what he's like so do we need to be reminded everyday, especially in posts where he only has the most tenious (i think that's the word) links to the thread.

Edited by travellingdee
Missing word.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1 hour ago, travellingdee said:

First of all let me say I know SFA about what goes on at Aberdeen, so you may have to put me right. But it's only common sense the more he plays the more he might score. (is he not getting a game because he wasn't scoring enough) For me top scorers play with confidence for the most part and don't need  "a run in the team" to get goals.

One other thing-and this is not aimed directly at you-. Yes Moussa is not a very good player, but he gets picked most weeks (not his fault) and he goes out and tries his best, so I don't understand why it's necessary for it to be mentioned  how bad some people think he is 2 or 3 times everyday.

In the matches I have seen when attending games at Dens or live on TV Moussa appears to be very ungainly for a professional footballer and he seems to continually fall on his backside.

He must have a good agent who is very convincing when “conning” footballer managers into thinking that they are signing a good player who scores a lot goals from open play.

Neil McCann is obviously now aware of Moussa’s lack of goal scoring prowess when he tried to claim the goal for Moussa when it diverted off his backside into the net.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

In the matches I have seen when attending games at Dens or live on TV Moussa appears to be very ungainly for a professional footballer and he seems to continually fall on his backside.

He must have a good agent who is very convincing when “conning” footballer managers into thinking that they are signing a good player who scores a lot goals from open play.

Neil McCann is obviously now aware of Moussa’s lack of goal scoring prowess when he tried to claim the goal for Moussa when it diverted off his backside into the net.

Islay I agree with all your points, I just don't want to be reading about them in every other post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, travellingdee said:

Islay I agree with all your points, I just don't want to be reading about them in every other post.

There is a well known saying that “if you say it enough times eventually it will sink in”.

Therefore I am hoping that NM or somebody at the club reads my posts and passes them onto NM.

Then he might get the message that the fans think Moussa is not fit for the job he is supposed to do. That is score goals from open play and not only via his backside

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, travellingdee said:

Hope this is no aff topic.   But Derekgow or Stampguy  what does the wee yellow thing one of you posted in Islay's post signify?

I tend to read more than post travelling, so I know islay,s posts quite well, the emoticon was to express my confusion at his post, I suspect he gets a lot of them. Sorry Islay  :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Derekgow said:

I tend to read more than post travelling, so I know islay,s posts quite well, the emoticon was to express my confusion at his post, I suspect he gets a lot of them. Sorry Islay  :rolleyes:

Coming from a financial background my main interest is “digging the dirt” on the Companies House website regarding the Dundee United Football Company Limited. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...