Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Stephen O'donnell

Ludo*1

STV's Chris Harvey has us after the boy on a PCA along with Meggatt. Predominantly a right back but can also play on the wing. Partick Thistle accepted a £100k bid for him from Blackpool last night only for him to reject the deal citing that it wasn't down to money he just didn't feel happy with the move.

He's an outstanding talent and only 22, but I'd have thought there'd be more persuasive clubs after him and we're pretty solid at RB as it is.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see whywewould want another right back. Unless PH can turn him into a right midfielder/winger then I wouldn't take him as with Irvine, McGinn, Kerr I think we're more than covered at right back.

Might be that he'd take him and dump Irvine and maybe play Kerr further up.

I'm pretty happy as this shows we're being ambitious behind the scenes and if we get a couple of big names in, it'll be an exciting pre-season.

Might be that he'd take him and dump Irvine and maybe play Kerr further up.

I'm pretty happy as this shows we're being ambitious behind the scenes and if we get a couple of big names in, it'll be an exciting pre-season.

Do you think he will dump arguably our player of the season so far (bar Stewart IMO) and then play a young cammy Kerr in an advanced position, and have McGinn where?

Boy would have to be some player for that to happen I think Harry.

Totally agree that I'm happy also that we are looking at the likes of him and McGinn. Positive signs.

dblair, on 28 Jan 2015 - 8:29 PM, said:

Do you think he will dump arguably our player of the season so far (bar Stewart IMO) and then play a young cammy Kerr in an advanced position, and have McGinn where?

Boy would have to be some player for that to happen I think Harry.

Totally agree that I'm happy also that we are looking at the likes of him and McGinn. Positive signs.

Can't agree with that. McGinn's been half and half, second half of this season thus far he's been one of our poorer players. With his form right now, I'd say Irvine's our best full back at the club right now. Obviously McGinn has the potential to be one of the best in the country and far exceed Irvine, but right now he's not showing that for me.

Can't agree with that. McGinn's been half and half, second half of this season thus far he's been one of our poorer players. With his form right now, I'd say Irvine's our best full back at the club right now. Obviously McGinn has the potential to be one of the best in the country and far exceed Irvine, but right now he's not showing that for me.

Kind of how I feel Ludo, he's got that mythical 'potential' and he's not disgraced himself but if you had to pick our best RB, its got to be Irvine. He's still a work in progress so its all good but as it stands I'd be gutted if Irvine was away at the end of the season.

Ludo, I was referring to Irvine! As Harry stated maybe he will dump Irvine.

Read Harry's post THEN mine again mate ;-)

Adblock Detected