Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Owen Coyle

Cobra

2 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Surprised by the timing, but not surprised that he's walked/sacked....there was a lot of bluster in his interviews, and little to support it on the pitch (except at Dens, of course :slaphead:).

I really hope they're going down this time (+ Hamilton, please)....even though it robs Cobra of both his 'home games' when Dundee head up the A9.  

I'll second the home game thank you :lol2:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

We are all guessing now ...

Travelling is much easier these days. And although I am not sure where his wife/family are actually situated in England, it must be difficult for both. It would be just about acceptable, were his team fighting for a top six place & no' huddin up the rest ....

And then there is awe this snaw tae consider... He maybe decided ...Tae Hell wi' this !!

1 hour ago, Gedee said:

We are all guessing now ...

Travelling is much easier these days. And although I am not sure where his wife/family are actually situated in England, it must be difficult for both. It would be just about acceptable, were his team fighting for a top six place & no' huddin up the rest ....

And then there is awe this snaw tae consider... He maybe decided ...Tae Hell wi' this !!

Gedee, I'm not buying the 'my family is living in England' part of the story. Surely he was aware when he agreed to take over County where his family was and would be located. Also he signed 7 or 8 players in the window so surely he was not planning on an early exit.

Two things: I know that there was a dressing room bust up between him and some of the players because a few of them filmed something in the dressing room and it got out onto the internet. In short Effiong filmed Gardyne doing something in the changing room and then put the video out enraging Coyle and County fans and MacGregor. They all looked like a bunch of buffoons especially the players.

Secondly and most important I think is that Coyle has realised that his signings are a bust and unless they can play us every week then they're fecked. With that realisation he has decided to eff off so he can sort of vanish from the scene of the crime before they are relegated. That way he can always say 'well I didn't get them relegated, I wasn't there when they went doon'.

In short Coyle doesn't have the nerve or the guts to stay and battle it out with his team and all the new players he just signed. 

Edited by Stampguy

8 hours ago, Stampguy said:

Gedee, I'm not buying the 'my family is living in England' part of the story. Surely he was aware when he agreed to take over County where his family was and would be located. Also he signed 7 or 8 players in the window so surely he was not planning on an early exit.

Two things: I know that there was a dressing room bust up between him and some of the players because a few of them filmed something in the dressing room and it got out onto the internet. In short Effiong filmed Gardyne doing something in the changing room and then put the video out enraging Coyle and County fans and MacGregor. They all looked like a bunch of buffoons especially the players.

Secondly and most important I think is that Coyle has realised that his signings are a bust and unless they can play us every week then they're fecked. With that realisation he has decided to eff off so he can sort of vanish from the scene of the crime before they are relegated. That way he can always say 'well I didn't get them relegated, I wasn't there when they went doon'.

In short Coyle doesn't have the nerve or the guts to stay and battle it out with his team and all the new players he just signed. 

Hi Stamp guy ..Wouldn't disagree with anything you said there, and it may likely be right on the mark.

But dinnae forget the ither point eh raised in my comment...County's present position stuck at bottom.

(Supposition) But OC may have come up here as "BILLY BIG BAWS" expecting to show us how to do it.

On the back o' this "success", envisage setling up there, wi' wife/family. His dreams have noo shattered.

8 hours ago, Stampguy said:

Think that sums it up. If he stands any chance of getting another job down in England, getting relegated with County is not an option. If they get beat on Saturday they would as good as relegated. 

There are probably some family problems but he’s just used that as an excuse to get out before the relegation blame can be put completely at his door. 

It will be interesting to see how they perform rest of the season now.

County's game with Partick has been called off. I'm quite happy about that. We should be four points clear of the play-offs when we next play. Hopefully we can extend that gap before Partick and County next have a winnable fixture.

5 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

How in the name of hell did this rag, tag bunch beat us 1-4 ?

We had just been done over in the transfer window.Not that I can blame our Manager or the BOD.Its just the OF way-destroy the others e.g. Celtic destroyed the Arabs not that we mind  that but it is a good example of the strategy.

Adblock Detected