Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Desktop Background (Any Ideas Suggestions?)

Gedee

30 minutes ago, OCDee said:

Image result for dundee tay road bridge

Is this it Gedee?

OCDee... Very impressed with pic above. And thank you for doing a wee bit researrch & posting it. But no, it wisnae that ain ;)

Eh'm racking the auld brain & it's BOBA's name is cropping up. (It was a night scene of Bridge with lights as it reached Dundee)

The Bridge , the lights, the reflected water. And of course Dundee looked magnificent.

The Caption read something like..."DFC Dundee City's Premiership Club"...GREAT :wub:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Hey Gerald,

If you would like to add text to any image, please left me know and I will do that for you.

As for posting images to the forum, it is REALLY REALLY EASY, post a £100 donation to the charity of my choice (ME) and all will come clear..... at some point! lol

Actually, honestly, posting images to the forum is pretty simple:

• From a Website: Select your image, right click and hold the image and drag into the edit box.
  • From your computer: The same as above.

LOL :lol2: Thank you John For additional information ... And I think I may be just about able to follow your simple instruction.

Re £100 contribution, that will be forthcoming...All deaings around finance/currency goes through my New Nigerian friend. :)

On-going negotiations regarding small increase in my pocket money have NOT proved fruitful. It's been reduced. Now £4 pw :(

1 minute ago, Gedee said:

LOL :lol2: Thank you John For additional information ... And I think I may be just about able to follow your simple instruction.

Re £100 contribution, that will be forthcoming...All deaings around finance/currency goes through my New Nigerian friend. :)

On-going negotiations regarding small increase in my pocket money have NOT proved fruitful. It's been reduced. Now £4 pw :(

Had to close dealings with your Nigerian friend as he wanted to throw in a pair of your long johns, that was just too much for me... decided to do this for you for free (You being a charity case or was it basket case, don't quite remember nowl). :lol2:

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Had to close dealings with your Nigerian friend as he wanted to throw in a pair of your long johns, that was just too much for me... decided to do this for you for free (You being a charity case or was it basket case, don't quite remember nowl). :lol2:

Think John you are right on both counts there ...

It's just a pity, you didnae realise it before you appointed me, a Staff Member :wacko:

You will realise now why I put so much emphasis on Welcoming New Members.

They are still at a stage where they cannae quite see through me. Maybe pity :(

(I'd rather forget "the incident" aroond my LJ's) On leaving me with nothing at all,

he said, "Send over what you can" Reluctantly, my precious LJ's was all I had left.

1 minute ago, Spanish Jon said:

Sofien-Moussa-e1500046530763.jpg

Thank you, for responding so quckly, Spanish Jon.

Many Pics like the one above hae a dynamic quality.

But I'm looking for one that's picturesque as well :)

(I can say that, because they're no' credited to me)

2 minutes ago, kenmcblue said:

DFC dees in muirton stand 150dpi.jpg

Nae Greetin Gedee ...... Robertson, Penman and Alan Gilzean !

There's still a guid few on here ken' that will never need a pic/photo tae remind them o' that team & those days...Happy Days Indeed:chaplin:

Adblock Detected