Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Granville's Son.

Densparker

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Decided  a good few weeks ago just to bide on this forum, so I am no' up on the "happennings" on ither ones :(

How are that lot reacting/responding, to recent news o' their mannies departure...Hope they're no too happy :excited:

32 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Jumped from the sinking ship before he drowned in the Arab tears. If all is to be believed they are in real turmoil and I for one want a front row seat to watch them crumble to the ground and I wont ever stop laughing at them

Agreed. Wouldn't miss the derbies, and even if I did it would be worth it to see the end of them. We may have ideas above our station, but they are a corner shop outfit, always have been.

They may aswell close the doors tonight, they have had to postpone two home games this week, that must have affected their dwindling finances and now it's obvious that Thompson has sold gussie to the other nugget and kept the £1m. They have "spl" standard players that will be on a few Bob that will stretch money even more. They are a dirty, disgusting, stuck in the 80s, full of false arrogance f**king wee team and I hope they never emerge from the shadows again. 

I f**king hate united 

DDYB 

2 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

and now it's obvious that Thompson has sold gussie to the other nugget and kept the £1m. 

I highly doubt that's happened, mainly due to the fact it'd be illegal. Also, some of that money has already went back to Mr Martin to pay off the 'soft loan' held against Gussie.

Adblock Detected