Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Arvid Schenk

Juliussen

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Arvids away supposedly.

TBF had a nightmare in his one game, but probably the man who carried the can more than any other for what really was Hartleys lack of tactical nouse.

Maybe in time we will look back and laugh.

Is that the same lack of tactical nous that saw Dundee score 3 times against a supposedly impregnable Aberdeen defence after they had won the preceding 8 games without losing a single goal?

Is that the same lack of tactical nous that saw Dundee score 3 times against a supposedly impregnable Aberdeen defence after they had won the preceding 8 games without losing a single goal?

No it was the lack of tactical nouse that cost us 6 in a derby for the first time in the clubs proud history..

In future years Schenk will get the blame for that defeat as memories fade but I don't think he was the root cause, thats all I am saying.

The results against the dabs would have seen other managers punted.

He's making mistakes, but is doing a good job over all.

No it was the lack of tactical nouse that cost us 6 in a derby for the first time in the clubs prod history..

In future years Schenk will get the blame for that defeat as memories fade but I don't think he was the root cause, thats all I am saying.

So Hartley's to blame for the New Year Day defeat?

No blame attached to midfielders getting continually getting caught in possession (AGAIN!!!) or Dyer continually backing off Mackay Steven giving the freedom of the park or anyone picking up Fojut allowing him a free header at a corner (AGAIN!!) or the totally shambolic display of goalkeeping?

Aye ok then!

So Hartley's to blame for the New Year Day defeat?

No blame attached to midfielders getting continually getting caught in possession (AGAIN!!!) or Dyer continually backing off Mackay Steven giving the freedom of the park or anyone picking up Fojut allowing him a free header at a corner (AGAIN!!) or the totally shambolic display of goalkeeping?

Aye ok then!

Been over this several times and its my bad for opening the topic up again but yes IMO he is 100% at fault.

Tactically out thought by McNamara and didnt respond to these problems you list. If Dyer is exposed to GMS, then bring someone over to help him. Not rocket science.

Adblock Detected