Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Pre-Match: St Johnstone (Home, 10th March 2018)

On 07/03/2018 at 22:32, Rivers Cuomo said:

With Kamara and Mcgowan suspended, McCann will change shape and go 4-3-3 with Moussa AJ and Murray up top. We will get murdered in the wide areas and get beat.

If he plays 4-5-1 we win

I wish McGowan got a red for something worthwhile instead of spitting the dummy because fans gave him a bit stick. I like him but he's let the team down yet again. If that had been O'Dea he'd have been slaughtered on here.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Kerr plays for Saints after red card appeal . 

Shows how desperate they are and seriously they're taking this game. They know they've no chance of winning the appeal but happy to stump up so he can play today. Craig in the press today saying time they were nasty again. We know what's coming today.

I think the result of this game, wiil depend on which team of players, wants the win most.

I accept that opening comment can sound a bit empty & stupid...But EVERY PLAYER 100%

Eleven players vs Eleven Players (Kerr playing or no) We need 3 points. Mon DFC & Fans:chaplin:

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

Not a strong looking midfield against a side that we know are coming to boot us all over the park. Should still be good enough to take something but not if we're not allowed to play football.

Need a strong referee today and don't think that's likely.

Who else would you play in midfield?

19 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Not saying there's better options just that it doesn't look particularly strong.

Wasn't having a dig or that btw,just thought you had other players in mind cause like you said there's not alot of options!Spence probably the closest to a ball winning centre midfielder we have id say 

Edited by teddydfc62

22 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Not a strong looking midfield against a side that we know are coming to boot us all over the park. Should still be good enough to take something but not if we're not allowed to play football.

Need a strong referee today and don't think that's likely.

I don't think we have any other midfield players on the books to cover for Kamara and McGowan being suspended.

Looks like we might be playing a 4-4-2 today with Curran on the right and Deacon on the left? Having said that, my prediction of the team line-up was shot to pieces with the Motherwell game. lol

Just now, teddydfc62 said:

Wasn't having a dig or that btw,just thought you had other players in mind cause like you said there's not alot of options!Spence probably the closest to a ball winning centre midfielder we have is say 

We could have played players out of position to accommodate the fact that we have two players out. Glad that McCann choose the sensible route and picked players who are possibly natural for the positions.

Or he could have dipped into the u20's, but I think that would have been unwise as well.

Adblock Detected