Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sorry About the Downtime


TheDarkBlues

Recommended Posts

I can only apologise about the down time today, this was scheduled as was one of those freak moments were something simple goes to phuck!

I had to wait on support getting this fixed and it took longer than expected due to the nature.

I blame Danny... yes it is all his fault!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
16 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I can only apologise about the down time today, this was scheduled as was one of those freak moments were something simple goes to phuck!

I had to wait on support getting this fixed and it took longer than expected due to the nature.

I blame Danny... yes it is all his fault!

Who's Danny?...I hope he's no' one o' they New Staff Members, that you now find is not up to scratch.

If the standard is gonna drop John, I'd like you to remember, it not only reflects on you, but us also :wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Who's Danny?...I hope he's no' one o' they New Staff Members, that you now find is not up to scratch.

If the standard is gonna drop John, I'd like you to remember, it not only reflects on you, but us also :wacko:

Ssssh Gedee, that's us off the hook if 'Big John' has a new victim for his 'rod of chastisement'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Who's Danny?...I hope he's no' one o' they New Staff Members, that you now find is not up to scratch.

If the standard is gonna drop John, I'd like you to remember, it not only reflects on you, but us also :wacko:

Danny know's who Danny is... he gave me cheek on Twitter....... so :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Ssssh Gedee, that's us off the hook if 'Big John' has a new victim for his 'rod of chastisement'.

During the staff interview process chomp, were you like me feeling a bit intimidated (scared even)

But once John got into his swing & with his "rod of chastisement" it did evoke a certain pleasure ;)

(It took me a little longer to accustom myslf to John in his Red stockings & Leather suspenders) :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...