Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Looking Forward


Recommended Posts

Got to say I’m looking forward to us hopefully ditching a bunch of the substandard players we have  in our squad come May and seeing the young guys taking their places. 

Could gourlay or ferrie take the subbie keeper role? 

Piggott curran Moore lambert henvey scott have all got talent and obviously wighton.

Motherwell hearts Hibs Aberdeen accies Saints have all brought through youngsters to great effect recently. 

One big plus is they don’t command the same wages as more experienced players and also have a freshness about their play.

Id much rather watch lambert or scott than some 3rd rate foreigner like wolters or moussa and they’d doubtless do a better job.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
12 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Got to say I’m looking forward to us hopefully ditching a bunch of the substandard players we have  in our squad come May and seeing the young guys taking their places. 

Could gourlay or ferrie take the subbie keeper role? 

Piggott curran Moore lambert henvey scott have all got talent and obviously wighton.

Motherwell hearts Hibs Aberdeen accies Saints have all brought through youngsters to great effect recently. 

One big plus is they don’t command the same wages as more experienced players and also have a freshness about their play.

Id much rather watch lambert or scott than some 3rd rate foreigner like wolters or moussa and they’d doubtless do a better job.

 

Wattie, I'd like to think NM's mind is working along the same lines as above. And I'm still trying to convince myself, he is still on a learning curve. That said of course, if we are still in the same position, whereby we are desperately fighting for points, although it might well be the time to bring in some enthusiastic young lads wi' that extra freshness & determination to prove themselves ....his reluctance to do so, might be even greater. 

(You make as always, good poins ...Totally agree with your last line):chaplin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's gonna be a great feeling of relief to get through this season safely, knowing we will be starting the season with some potentially proven young lads, either in the team, or biting at the bit, to get a start. I am reliant for info on DeeTV, Media, Forums etc.

The info you guys pass on here (especially re: younger youths, & those more ready  up, gives me a better picture ... Thank You All.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Got to say I’m looking forward to us hopefully ditching a bunch of the substandard players we have  in our squad come May and seeing the young guys taking their places. 

Could gourlay or ferrie take the subbie keeper role? 

Piggott curran Moore lambert henvey scott have all got talent and obviously wighton.

Motherwell hearts Hibs Aberdeen accies Saints have all brought through youngsters to great effect recently. 

One big plus is they don’t command the same wages as more experienced players and also have a freshness about their play.

Id much rather watch lambert or scott than some 3rd rate foreigner like wolters or moussa and they’d doubtless do a better job.

 

Seconded

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Got to say I’m looking forward to us hopefully ditching a bunch of the substandard players we have  in our squad come May and seeing the young guys taking their places. 

Could gourlay or ferrie take the subbie keeper role? 

Piggott curran Moore lambert henvey scott have all got talent and obviously wighton.

Motherwell hearts Hibs Aberdeen accies Saints have all brought through youngsters to great effect recently. 

One big plus is they don’t command the same wages as more experienced players and also have a freshness about their play.

Id much rather watch lambert or scott than some 3rd rate foreigner like wolters or moussa and they’d doubtless do a better job.

 

Agree , id like us to use youth as back up or in first team - plus money could be used on better quality for 1st team signings rather than a squad of good earners that don't improve us , for example - Curran rather than Vincent.

some folk might  not like it but a big clear out is required in summer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Three creative players in Lambert, Wighton and Deacon all playing behind a goal scoring predator in Henvey is the ideal dream for next season!

It's still pretty frustrating how Haber, O'Dea, Vincent, Williams (he'll still be having payments until 2019 I imagine) and maybe Faissal will all still be on the budget. McCann hasn't overcommitted too much tbh but still have Moussa and Wolters signed up as well. I think we're going to be taking a few hits there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Three creative players in Lambert, Wighton and Deacon all playing behind a goal scoring predator in Henvey is the ideal dream for next season!

It's still pretty frustrating how Haber, O'Dea, Vincent, Williams (he'll still be having payments until 2019 I imagine) and maybe Faissal will all still be on the budget. McCann hasn't overcommitted too much tbh but still have Moussa and Wolters signed up as well. I think we're going to be taking a few hits there.

Henvey has missed 6 weeks since thug McKinnon took him out. These are the issues NM should be making noises about instead of just saying refs are against us. Nothing surer the fermers will be at it again tomorrow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Henvey has missed 6 weeks since thug McKinnon took him out. These are the issues NM should be making noises about instead of just saying refs are against us. Nothing surer the fermers will be at it again tomorrow. 

Agree ^^^ hope that if one of our players goes down it doesn't look as though he has gone down easily. Italians are masters at making an ordinary bit of physical play look as though they have a broken leg etc or in some cases they've been fatally wounded!:lol2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ferry pub crawl said:

Really like the lad piggott, saw him in the wee derby sitting in front of the defence, strolled it ,looks like a player 

He’s actually a centre half by trade but he looks very comfortable in there too. His long range passing is excellent and he’s tough in the tackle. Midfield could well be where he plays in future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...