Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scott Allan And Martin Boyle

eyeothedug

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I never got the feeling that Scott Allan wanted to be at Dens, his diabetes (which hasn't been mentioned since his move back to Hibs) and other injuries limited his effective appearances for us. There is no doubt he is happier back in Edinburgh...........until the next move comes along

Boyle is a tough one, the opposite of Allan in that he has the pace and direct running along with the energy to play for 90 minutes but he lacks a football brain, his decision making is terrible, reminds me of El Bak

We signed Boyle from Montrose in 2012 where he was playing part time football. I can't see the Dens Park faithful giving Boyle or any other player 5 seasons to hit a bit of form

58 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Both thriving now at Hibs. We seem to completely mismanage them both. We really failed to develop Boyle and his current form shows it can be done.

Disagree with mismanagement of Allan...he was a loan player, so never ours. Was always going to jump for a move to his boyhood hero’s.

Boyle on the other hand....?

Adblock Detected