Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Spence Or Vincent


Bobby123

Recommended Posts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

In his 17 mins Spence did enough to convince me he is not a premier league footballer-Vincent Ismail-not great but better than what we have most weeks.

Why on earth Lambert was not brought on instead of Piggot-absolutely crazy from McCann.

Edited by Bobby123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spence isn't up to the task. Vincent would be better. Deacon, OHara, Spence, El Bak  all too easily overrun. Thing that pisses me off is that this has been evident from the start of the season. None of these four can battle and will not help our cause  in the ugly war  that is too come. McCann has built a lightweight midfield  that is repeatedly too easily bullied ,and has not done much to resolve the longer running striker problem. We find ourselves in a shitty position at a bad time.  Arguably the two best players recruited by McCann have already moved out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This has been a massive part for me and was the motivation behind my blog piece earlier this week.

We had a squad full of players no worse than McCann has brought in, but they're not his and he won't play them.

Vincent, Low, Gadzhalov, Bain and today we ended up throwing a young lad to the lions, playing Spence - who is miles off - O'Hara in a position that clearly doesn't suit him. Trying 4 at the back, then 3 at the back. Holt pays one week, sits in the stand the next week. It's clueless stuff, honestly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, barkblue said:

This has been a massive part for me and was the motivation behind my blog piece earlier this week.

We had a squad full of players no worse than McCann has brought in, but they're not his and he won't play them.

Vincent, Low, Gadzhalov, Bain and today we ended up throwing a young lad to the lions, playing Spence - who is miles off - O'Hara in a position that clearly doesn't suit him. Trying 4 at the back, then 3 at the back. Holt pays one week, sits in the stand the next week. It's clueless stuff, honestly.

Their just isn't a position anywhere that suits O'Hara and Spence is just  a Fife Junior level player, Vincent, is ten times the player, that O'Hara would like to be, but NM didn't sign him, not saying Vincent is decent, just that O'Hara is so poor, didn't control the ball or win any tackles yet Again this week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today M c Cann orchestrated a disaster and then blamed the players.Spence  has potential but not ready for Spl by a long way.Moussa is  not even championship material but Mc Cann plays them. Mc Cann's substitutions  were tragic ..

4 at the back then three....if by some chance Mc Cann is in situ  at the end of the season  then the Bod will need 1001 more bums on seats next season .

Appointing Mc Cann

was a huge risk  and we the fans have paid dearly for the Board's mistake.

Enough is enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, barkblue said:

This has been a massive part for me and was the motivation behind my blog piece earlier this week.

We had a squad full of players no worse than McCann has brought in, but they're not his and he won't play them.

Vincent, Low, Gadzhalov, Bain and today we ended up throwing a young lad to the lions, playing Spence - who is miles off - O'Hara in a position that clearly doesn't suit him. Trying 4 at the back, then 3 at the back. Holt pays one week, sits in the stand the next week. It's clueless stuff, honestly.

Heard today that Gadzhalov is out on loan because he cannot play McCann’s system.

Judging by today’s debacle most of the team should also be out on loan as they also seem unable to play McCann’s system.

Edited by islaydarkblue
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Heard today that Gadzhalov is out on loan because he cannot play McCann’s system.

Judging by today’s debacle most of the team should also be out on loan as they also seem unable to play McCann’s system.

I think McCann's system has had a negative impact on a few of our players. Cammy has, to me, gone backwards this season. O'Dea's game has fallen apart. Haber - even by his standards - has looked lost and now you say that (whether it's really the case or not) about Gadzhalov. 

It all feels a little back to front to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, barkblue said:

I think McCann's system has had a negative impact on a few of our players. Cammy has, to me, gone backwards this season. O'Dea's game has fallen apart. Haber - even by his standards - has looked lost and now you say that (whether it's really the case or not) about Gadzhalov. 

It all feels a little back to front to me. 

I, have previously posted that Cammy did not expect to effectively be the captain due to O’dea’s injury and loss of form. 

Does anybody know why Cammy was substituted at half time. Was it an injury or another dressing room bust up at half time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

I, have previously posted that Cammy did not expect to effectively be the captain due to O’dea’s injury and loss of form. 

Does anybody know why Cammy was substituted at half time. Was it an injury or another dressing room bust up at half time.

I think (guess) it was a 'tactical' change. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...