Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen V Dundee Pre-Match

Cobra

Aberdeen v Dundee  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect will happen when Dundee visit Pittodrie?

• A memorable win
    • A hard-fought draw
    • A narrow loss
    • A heavy defeat

Dundee travel up the coast next weekend hoping to continue their excellent away form (having won five on the road since December, which is more than Celtic have managed).

Last time the Dee visited Pittodrie, Deacon smashed in a superb equaliser and Allan missed a sitter before the Dons snatched an undeserved winner in bizarre circumstances as Haber and El Bak pulled up injured at the same time and Dundee failed to put the ball out of play.

Thoughts for next weekend?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Dundee travel up the coast next weekend hoping to continue their excellent away form (having won five on the road since December, which is more than Celtic have managed).

Last time the Dee visited Pittodrie, Deacon smashed in a superb equaliser and Allan missed a sitter before the Dons snatched an undeserved winner in bizarre circumstances as Haber and El Bak pulled up injured at the same time and Dundee failed to put the ball out of play.

Thoughts for next weekend?

I am dreading the run up of games to the split. I thought when I saw the fixtures for the start of the season that we better be clear of the last two spots or we are going to be in trouble.

Here we are, up to these games and we lost what would be considered the easier games, 3 points ahead of Partick Thistle and I cannot see us getting three points out of the next 4 games. We just have to hope that Partick and County perform worse than we do now.

Hopefully after the split, we can take points from all the teams around us or at best we will be in the play-off spot this year.

I will bite your hand off for 10th spot right now.

I was dreading these fixtures but I have a feeling our players might relish the opportunity to play against proper football teams. With expectations lowered we might see guys like Deacon and O'Hara relax and show what they can do on their day. It can't be enjoyable getting involved in a wrestling match with horrible teams like St Johnstone. In fact it's probably quite stressful and exhausting when the stakes are high, your manager is angry, the fans are angry, the opposition are in your face and your team are playing poorly and ill-equipped for the battle.

26 minutes ago, 8utters said:

I think we will find out if McCann still has the players on his side.

Another thumping defeat, where we meekly accept it, will be further evidence that the ba's burst.

Will Aberdeen claim the scalp of another Dundee manager?

I am pretty much sure that the 7-0 drubbing from Aberdeen last season sealed PH's fate.

31 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I was dreading these fixtures but I have a feeling our players might relish the opportunity to play against proper football teams. With expectations lowered we might see guys like Deacon and O'Hara relax and show what they can do on their day. It can't be enjoyable getting involved in a wrestling match with horrible teams like St Johnstone. In fact it's probably quite stressful and exhausting when the stakes are high, your manager is angry, the fans are angry, the opposition are in your face and your team are playing poorly and ill-equipped for the battle.

O'hara is brutal,plays 1 good game in 10 if your lucky!

16 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Will Aberdeen claim the scalp of another Dundee manager?

I am pretty much sure that the 7-0 drubbing from Aberdeen last season sealed PH's fate.

PH should have gone that night,Christ knows how he survived that!

Adblock Detected