Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

6 Fouls

Bobby123

Fighting for our life and we concede 6 fouls.

Hamilton,St Johnstone it would have been 20-our midfield are appalling -Kamara excepted.

Ross County ,Partick probably 15/20 also.

McGowan and OHara just don't have it in them to tackle anyone-I accept we are so poor that McGowan plays every week but next year we must get better than him/OHara.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Bobby123 said:

Fighting for our life and we concede 6 fouls.

Hamilton,St Johnstone it would have been 20-our midfield are appalling -Kamara excepted.

Ross County ,Partick probably 15/20 also.

McGowan and OHara just don't have it in them to tackle anyone-I accept we are so poor that McGowan plays every week but next year we must get better than him/OHara.

Our team was quite happy it was only 1 nil. We stood and watched them play. Pathetic. On Friday Saints, who are in a much better position than us, kicked, shoved and got 5 players booked to earn a late point. We don't have the players who are up to a battle.

24 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Our team was quite happy it was only 1 nil. We stood and watched them play. Pathetic. On Friday Saints, who are in a much better position than us, kicked, shoved and got 5 players booked to earn a late point. We don't have the players who are up to a battle.

That strong defensive display at Pittodrie could come in handy if the play-off spot comes down to goal difference.

St Johnstone have been pathetic at home for most of the season so I wouldn't cast envious glances at that mob. The Hibs keeper getting himself stupidly sent off after 14 minutes gave the fermers a chance.

40 minutes ago, Cobra said:

That strong defensive display at Pittodrie could come in handy if the play-off spot comes down to goal difference.

St Johnstone have been pathetic at home for most of the season so I wouldn't cast envious glances at that mob. The Hibs keeper getting himself stupidly sent off after 14 minutes gave the fermers a chance.

Agree with you that they've been awful at home but they still fraught to get a point as if they were in a relegation battle. They had almost as many men booked as we had fouls. We just stood back and  let Aberdeen dominate. We weren't bad defensively but Aberdeen missed a bundle of chances. Don't rate May at all. Thank f Rooney wasn't playing till last minute. Even then he almost scored.

Just had a look at what every other team in the league made this weekend.

Only Aberdeen and Motherwell came close with 8 each. Most made double or more.

Fouls don't win games unless they're clever ones of course but totally get the point the OP is making. Fighting for our lives apparently and go up to Pittodrie and only have half a go for 45 minutes and make 6 fouls the whole game? It's pretty pathetic stuff.

Tbh, I didn't really think that we were that bad combatively at the weekend. Foul count is maybe a tad low but I thought that the back line all dealt with Aberdeen's physical stuff really well and were tough to it.

We lost the game because our 'keeper made a schoolboy error and we had no physical presence up top in the second half to hold the ball or trouble the Aberdeen defence. I get the point but I don't really think Saturday was a good game to highlight it when you actually watch it.

Wasn't at game but sounds a similar display when I was up at Aberdeen under PH where we accepted defeat before a ball was kicked.
Shocking tbh.
Like some say it was almost like "take a 1 nil defeat , don't have a go incase we loose more goals , 1 nil defeat is ok on paper" that seemed to be our mentality at Aberdeen  

1 minute ago, CC33 said:

Wasn't at game but sounds a similar display when I was up at Aberdeen under PH where we accepted defeat before a ball was kicked.
Shocking tbh.
Like some say it was almost like "take a 1 nil defeat , don't have a go incase we loose more goals , 1 nil defeat is ok on paper" that seemed to be our mentality at Aberdeen  

We hadn't accepted defeat in the 1st half, we battled and defended well but 2nd half because of no physical presence up to we struggled in an attacking sense but defensively I thought we done ok. Still think if we keep that formation with a couple of personel changes (Murray and Jon for ajay and holt) we will pick up enough points after the split to be OK. 

Motherwell showed yesterday how to survive in this league, they scrapped to get a great point.

NM has to stop making crazy decisions, to sub Moos was a really daft move.

He doesn't have a lot of time to find something in this squad that will save us from the dreaded Championship.

We are crying out for some strength in midfield, O' Hara simply must be dropped.

Get somebody in that would at least fight for the cause, maybe CW coming back would be a shot in the arm but he would need support.

Adblock Detected