Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Team For Hearts

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Malherbe

Caulker O'Dea Waddell

Deacon Gowser Kamara Holt

Wighton

Moussa AJ

Parish hasn't kept a clean sheet in 2018 and cost us at Pittodrie so it seems like a good time to give him a rest and take a look at the Frenchman.

Waddell scored twice to give us the win over Hearts last time they came to Dens and he scored this week for the under 20s so I hope he makes the starting XI next weekend.

Surprisingly Waddell is tied for top league goalscorer at Dens this season even though he's only started 5 of our 15 games at home.

Waddell 3
AJ 3
Moussa 3
O'Hara 3
Holt 1
Hendry 1

7 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Malherbe

Caulker O'Dea Waddell

Deacon Gowser Kamara Holt

Wighton

Moussa AJ

Parish hasn't kept a clean sheet in 2018 and cost us at Pittodrie so it seems like a good time to give him a rest and take a look at the Frenchman.

Waddell scored twice to give us the win over Hearts last time they came to Dens and he scored this week for the under 20s so I hope he makes the starting XI next weekend.

Surprisingly Waddell is tied for top league goalscorer at Dens this season even though he's only started 5 of our 15 games at home.

Waddell 3
AJ 3
Moussa 3
O'Hara 3
Holt 1
Hendry 1

I just can’t stand watching moussa anymore cobra. 

Id much rather see the ball worked to the likes of deacon wighton lambert to get some forward passing going. Berra would dominate him anyway.

1 minute ago, Dondeh said:

Not sure about Malherbe. Not been on the bench recently or in the U20's?.

I'm not sure about him either but I remember Mitchell came in for Bain and kept a couple of clean sheets. If you're in the habit of losing and conceding every week it's maybe not a bad idea to change the keeper and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Not sure about Malherbe. Not been on the bench recently or in the U20's?.

Think he's injured.

I don't really see any reason to change the starting team from the last game tbh. Just want some cohesion and a settled defence to play together. One or two changes at the most for me.

Just now, harry94 said:

Think he's injured.

I don't really see any reason to change the starting team from the last game tbh. Just want some cohesion and a settled defence to play together. One or two changes at the most for me.

We created virtually nothing last time out and lambert and wighton are brimming with confidence. Hearts play 2 16 year olds. No reason we can’t play an 18 year old.

Parish

Kerr  Meekings  Caulker  Jon

McGowan          Kamara

Deacon                    Wighton                Lambert

Murray          

or:

Parish

Kerr         Caulker       O'Dea

Curran                                                                          Holt

Kamara
O'Hara                          McGowan

Wighton

Murray

4 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

We created virtually nothing last time out and lambert and wighton are brimming with confidence. Hearts play 2 16 year olds. No reason we can’t play an 18 year old.

We created as much in the first half before the target man come off IMO.

I don't have anything against the two of them but it'd be pretty bold to start both together with Hearts combative style and Wighton not having any minutes yet this season (I know he's played a couple of 90 minutes but there is a huge level difference so I think it'd maybe be better off the bench for him first). To be honest, I don't really think we have any sort of chance of making the ball stick in the opposition half unless we have Moussa on the pitch which pains me to say - Murray just doesn't look to me like he is technically good enough to hold possession or strong enough to hold boys off whereas Moussa can at least draw fouls and take us up the park. We might put together a pairing which maybe has more goals in paper and more ability but if it means 5% less in possession, that's much more pressure on our fragile backline and more time for Naismith and Lafferty to test us.

I'm just at the stage where I'm shi**ing myself tbh.

Adblock Detected