Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Play-Offs

Cobra

11 minutes ago, Cobra said:

If I could hand-pick our post-split fixtures I think I'd choose these five (in this order)...

Partick (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Hamilton (A)
County (H)
Motherwell (A)

We are due 3 home fixtures to give us 19. How they do it doesn't matter so long as we get them. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, hillbankdee said:

I'd rather play Ross County at Dens than away. 

I don't really want to play them in a massive six-pointer home or away. I'm hoping our season will be done and dusted by the time we face them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hillbankdee said:

We are due 3 home fixtures to give us 19. How they do it doesn't matter so long as we get them. 

I know the old grey cells are not what they used to be, but I don't understand why we don't keep the games in rotation. ie-if we have played PT twice away then are we not due a home game?

3 minutes ago, travellingdee said:

I know the old grey cells are not what they used to be, but I don't understand why we don't keep the games in rotation. ie-if we have played PT twice away then are we not due a home game?

Because it isn't always possible. If, for example, we'd already played Hamilton, Thistle, County, Motherwell and Saints twice at home, we'd end up with 5 away fixtures post split.

Just now, WeighorstsWang said:

Can't see it. He stayed with them when his stock was high and had a couple of offers down South. Reckon he'll be kept even if relegated. 

Because football's known for rewarding loyalty...

I do tend to agree with you.

3 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Can't see it. He stayed with them when his stock was high and had a couple of offers down South. Reckon he'll be kept even if relegated. 

I hope so, but the overwhelming majority of their support on social media are all calling for him gone. And if any results going to force them to twist it's a 4 goal humping to put them bottom of the league.

We'll find out soon enough. If he's still in a job this time tomorrow I think he'll see out the rest of the season.

Adblock Detected