Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

NEWS:Dundee youth supremo Jimmy Boyle is certain players coming through will ensure bright future for the club

News Anchor

He has helped with the development of former Celtic striker Tony Watt and a certain Gary Mackay-Steven in the past – now Jimmy Boyle is confident there are similar young gems ready to make a big impact at Dundee.

The post Dundee youth supremo Jimmy Boyle is certain players coming through will ensure bright future for the club appeared first on The Courier.

View the full article

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
45 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Been discussed before but is there a way to actually "view" the article. Not really much point in seeing the topic if we can't. Thanks.

Since it's copyrighted material, it's not legal to do this. If we did that, it'd deprive DC Thomson of web traffic and cost them money so they'd be within their rights to bring a case against us.

I realise there's an issue with this but usually when there's a link, the article is there to be read in full. Do you take my point there's not much point in posting the topic when there's nothing to see. I doubt many posters on here subscribe to The Courier.

2 hours ago, Blue4evr said:

I realise there's an issue with this but usually when there's a link, the article is there to be read in full. Do you take my point there's not much point in posting the topic when there's nothing to see. I doubt many posters on here subscribe to The Courier.

Just for clarity sake .... Are some successful with LINK & some NOT?

I PRESSED THE LINK AND IMMEDIATELY THE ARTICLE CAME UP:chaplin:

Maybe depends on whit finger ye're use. ( Eh ken whit chomp uses) :jawdrop:

5 minutes ago, Budgem said:

Can see it no problem. Every time a link to the Courier or ET, up it pops.

I see both points here. Like you Budge, it shows up no bother for me today. There are other times I'm asked to take a survey (it can be skipped) and then others I'm asked to subscribe to see the article. 

Only thing I can think is there's a certain amount of articles you can view per week/month before they're wanting money to do so anymore.

Edited by WeighorstsWang

3 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Only thing I can think is there's a certain amount of articles you can view per week/month before they're wanting money to do so anymore

Noo that meh auld brain is warmin' up WW ... You've got it in one :)

Because after finding it "hit & miss" someone pointed this out to me.

Adblock Detected