Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tomorrow's Match

Neil Cameron

I suppose it goes without saying how important it is that we get a result tomorrow if only for a morale booster for the team and fans (boy we need it). With this in mind we the fans really need to get behind the team whoever is picked and how frustrating it may get. Come on Dundee,team and fans. We CAN do it.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

This has been said so often but just once can we do it?

I really do not want to see a gloating Craig Levein in my shop on Monday buying a better than usual Oaked Chardonnay (his thing).

Mate. Meant to ask...where's your shop? Cause I drink better stuff than Innes & Gunn. I'd love to see your shop. All best. 

2 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Score predictions?

Loads of my colleagues and mates are Hearts fans. Although they thrashed Celtic after recent results their fans have apparently become disillusioned with Levein, his style of play, and results. A mate of mine (life long home and away Hearts fan) is so annoyed that he ain't going to Dens. So with that backstory.,,

Dundee 0-2 Hearts. 

What will be interesting is...if we get beat on Sunday, what will be the reaction on this Forum. After the St Johnstone debacle many of us (myself included) suggested it was time for NM to go. A few weeks later and if we get defeated I wonder what the mood will be like. It seems to have calmed down. 

Has it? 

40 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Score predictions?

1-0 Hearts written all over it.

20 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

What will be interesting is...if we get beat on Sunday, what will be the reaction on this Forum. After the St Johnstone debacle many of us (myself included) suggested it was time for NM to go. A few weeks later and if we get defeated I wonder what the mood will be like. It seems to have calmed down. 

Has it? 

Don't think we'd change managers until the split at the earliest if we needed to, same as last season.

After the Meekings two year extension deal this week though, I don't think McCann is going anywhere regardless of results.

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16

Adblock Detected