Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McCann's Ban

Edin_Dee

9 minutes ago, DeeVDee said:

Because it has happened in the past that ban's have been extended, it may not but why take the risk

Im just saying under what conditions in a ban extended? Plenty of clubs appeal, usually to avoid missing a specific game.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Im just saying under what conditions in a ban extended? Plenty of clubs appeal, usually to avoid missing a specific game.

If the SFA deem the appeal frivolous. The link below isn't the case i was thinking of where a ban was extended however it is what they could use to extend a ban

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-skipper-scott-brown-could-10239747

49 minutes ago, Densparker said:

I think that because Terry got the same punishment as the Fermer who really instigated this fracas was the big issue!

Clark's punishment was 4 games but because he pled guilty, even though Wright said his team had no part in it, it was reduced to 2. Absolute farce. 

• Like 1

If there's genuinely an advantage in NM being on the touchline, then I'd have thought the 5 post-split games were the crucial ones for him? If he loses the appeal before the Celtic game, fine, he's in the stand for the 2 OF games.

At Dens, he'd have been about 25 yards from the dugout, and with a mobile phone to talk to Gartland, and with a slightly better view of the game.....not really a big deal, surely.

8 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

If there's genuinely an advantage in NM being on the touchline, then I'd have thought the 5 post-split games were the crucial ones for him? If he loses the appeal before the Celtic game, fine, he's in the stand for the 2 OF games.

At Dens, he'd have been about 25 yards from the dugout, and with a mobile phone to talk to Gartland, and with a slightly better view of the game.....not really a big deal, surely.

That's my take too, I don't get it but I suppose egos have to be considered too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder if it will make any difference on Saturday. McCann has been on the sidelines for nine games at Dens this season against bottom six sides and we've lost seven of them. Maybe him sitting in the stand isn't such a bad thing.

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Wonder if it will make any difference on Saturday. McCann has been on the sidelines for nine games at Dens this season against bottom six sides and we've lost seven of them. Maybe him sitting in the stand isn't such a bad thing.

I can understand why NM wants to be in the dugout but come on, this isn't the dark ages, I've heard of these wonderful devices called mobile phones (they'll never catch on) that allow a person to communicate with another person over distance...

Adblock Detected