Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Caulker

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Caulker has proven in the past that he's a top quality defender. At Dundee he's shown that he's fit, he can play regularly and most importantly that he's dealing with his demons. Overnight that makes him valuable.

We might want to cash in as soon as we're safe (depending on how the player feels about it).

11 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

What a bizarre game football is. £1miilion. How many times has Caulker been on the winning side since he joined  us and/or the team kept a clean sheet? 

I appreciate the guy has pedigree but is he really worth over £1million? Or am I missing something? 

It was “well over a million” - would have been a club record fee for a Dundee player. More than the fees received for Hendry and Douglas. 

Have to say I'm quite excited about the quality of players we might bring in this summer.

Hendry, Kamara, Allan and Caulker were very impressive signings and with our finances seemingly in good shape, I'm anticipating some exciting additions to the squad and possibly even an effective, balanced team to give us a memorable 125th season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Shite, was he confirmed as injured? I just assumed that O'Dea was a doubt for Wednesday with his knock so Waddell would maybe be on the bench while Kusunga would step up.

Saw O'Dea on Twitter saying he elected to come off on Sunday as a precaution, that he'd taken the sensible option for once lol

Edited by Ricky Spanish

Adblock Detected