Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Celtic V Dundee

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Probably true....I guess it's what he's trained himself to do for the last decade...hard to ditch that 'overnight' (aka, a season ;))

Interesting insight from Simon Ferry on the Open Goal podcast the other week about young/old managers. 

I have to thank WW for steering me towards them, a lot of really interesting stuff.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

Celtic have no defeats in 44 home league games going back to 2015. Can Dundee end that run? Seems very unlikely but our players are playing as though they believe it's possible.

Guessing you're watching a live stream....does our midfield appear to be 'matching them' & competing for the ball well, or are we sitting off them & trying to keep it tight in front of our defence? I tend not to believe the radio commentary too much :)

1 minute ago, WoodStein said:

Guessing you're watching a live stream....does our midfield appear to be 'matching them' & competing for the ball well, or are we sitting off them & trying to keep it tight in front of our defence? I tend not to believe the radio commentary too much :)

I'm listening to the wireless (well broadband radio Scotland) and watching Liverpool dish out a b***h slapping to City. Footballtastic. 

1 minute ago, WoodStein said:

Have tried a few streams and this is the best I can find.

We are matching them for the most part but occasionally their passing and movement is on another level.

Dundee living dangerously. Great run from Sinclair into the box but we somehow get the ball clear.

Need to try and slow things down as a Celtic goal is starting to look like just a matter of time.

Adblock Detected