The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Sad Phuckers R Us'

Rate this topic

Watched that aboot 5 days ago. And to be honest it gave me a feeling of sadness.

It looks like the "ramblings" of a man that is NOT well.  But also some what drunk.

I do believe it is the former. But the point is, should he even be there, representing

them as a Competent, Professiona,l Coach? Sorry, I think not. Step back my freend.

17 hours ago, Gedee said:

Watched that aboot 5 days ago. And to be honest it gave me a feeling of sadness.

It looks like the "ramblings" of a man that is NOT well.  But also some what drunk.

I do believe it is the former. But the point is, should he even be there, representing

them as a Competent, Professiona,l Coach? Sorry, I think not. Step back my freend.

I seem to remember that several years ago it was announced that Paul Sturrock was suffering from Parkinson’s disease.

Luggy has Parkinson's disease, same as Billy Connolly, though I don't think it's as advanced yet....hence the slow speech. It was diagnosed years ago, possibly as far back as his last spell with the Arabs.

That video was in response to media halfwits asking if he was taking over from Laszlo. Luggy's wit is still there, but just slow to emerge....hell of a thing to develop when you're only middle-aged, or even younger like Michael J Fox.

Curiously, it won't kill you, but very much life-changing for most who develop it.

I was surprised Luggy accepted the coaching role, the scouting one seemed a sensible role for him, based in SW England.

It perhaps sounds uncharitable, but I obviously have to hope he's unsuccessful at both roles! :o

57 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

I seem to remember that several years ago it was announced that Paul Sturrock was suffering from Parkinson’s disease.

It was probably as you said Islay, mentioned several years ago. r

It came to my attention a few days ago, when it was mentioned again, on the media. I made some uncomplimentary remarks on his appearance, when a pic appeared of him on the media when he was appointed Coach for United ... It was uncalled for, wrong, & unnecesary.

And because of this, I'll take this opportunity to apologise to  Paul Sturrock.

• Star Post 1

4 hours ago, Gedee said:

It came to my attention a few days ago, when it was mentioned again, on the media. I made some uncomplimentary remarks on his appearance, when a pic appeared of him on the media when he was appointed Coach for United ... It was uncalled for, wrong, & unnecesary.

Dinnae bother he's a prick 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gedee said:

Apologise to the guy who refers to us as "Scumdee"?  Whilst it's all part and parcel of the banter between our clubs it does show a certain lack of class by someone in his position.  I'd keep my apologies for someone more deserving Gedee. ;)

• Like 1

Good Day to yourselves Souppie & HK ...  I accept PS is all the things you say & he has little love for us (nor us for him )

But in the circumstances (imo) an apology for my comments was called for ..... Thankfully though, there are many others associated to that crock of sh*t o' a club doon the road, that I can direct my banter (venom & ridicule) at in the weeks, months, years ahead, as & when they finally fade away to some dark, cold place:chaplin: