The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  

Post Split Ticketing

Rate this topic

O.K., we ST holders may not benefit, but would it be an idea to sell greatly reduced  tickets for the post split games ?   A fuller/louder  stadium  home support may encourage the team . Maybe a  free/partpayment voucher for ST   holders for a  pre season  friendly might compensate the loyal ST holders .Just a thought and may not be viable.

Buses to away games subsidised?  Few inittiatives would be good to see. I know that gives money to rivals but points are the priority.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, binhoker said:

O.K., we ST holders may not benefit, but would it be an idea to sell greatly reduced  tickets for the post split games ?   A fuller/louder  stadium  home support may encourage the team . Maybe a  free/partpayment voucher for ST   holders for a  pre season  friendly might compensate the loyal ST holders .Just a thought and may not be viable.

I suggest giving the season ticket holders a voucher which is used towards the renewal of their season ticket for next season. A win win all round with no need to give a discount to the Away supporters.

• Like 1

Just now, islaydarkblue said:

I suggest giving the season ticket holders a voucher which is used towards the renewal of their season ticket for next season. A win win all round with no need to give a discount to the Away supporters.

Only if they attend all home games post split. And why not open to all who attend?

1 minute ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Only if they attend all home games post split. And why not open to all who attend?

That is a good idea as it might encourage Dundee fans to purchase a season ticket next season.

My suggestion was to stifle complaints from season ticket holders about a reduced price package for PATG Dundee fans attending the home games post split.

Islay and Billy Campbell- good ideas- good for the fans and good for the Club in terms of PR  Hope that someone from Club Admin. sees your ideas.

Do away with the ridiculous £24 and put a package together 3 games £50 or 2 games £35(something along those lines)then get something sorted out for anybody renewing season tickets next season as a wee bit of compo for the reduced prices the last few games ..maybe free entry for them in the group stages of the league cup...except in the event of a derby.

Edited by charliedee
  • Like 3

all suggestions to me sound pretty good.  It would be good to get the ground fuller again.

3 minutes ago, Beechie Laddie said:

Why not issue programmes to ST only losing out on cost supplying

Doubt that would swell gate or encourage more sales.