Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sold Out

Valentke

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Shite, was just away up now for a couple of tickets! I was complacent and thought we had plenty of space up there, thought it was like 1700 but googling it suggests it has been cut in recent years.

Phone now and you may get last ones

allocation was measily 450!

Edited by Valentke

11 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Phone now and you may get last ones

allocation was measily 450!

Ooft well I wonder what was expected!

Had a wee talk on the phone and they've said that they are going to try and speak to Rangers to see if they can get a bit more heading our way so hopefully we'll get something sorted. It seems pretty shitty in Scotland where we can have the scenario where we can have a stadium which isn't full but people still miss out.

Without checking, league rules are 5% of tickets I believe so if they don't sort it, we should get this win by default.

12 minutes ago, harry94 said:

It seems pretty shitty in Scotland where we can have the scenario where we can have a stadium which isn't full but people still miss out.

Rangers end has been sold out for ages mate.

Surprised we only got 450 though.

I was through earlier in the season and we took more than that with plenty of empty seats.

I thought it was just over 1000 that most of the teams outside Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs got allocated through there.

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16

18 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Ooft well I wonder what was expected!

Had a wee talk on the phone and they've said that they are going to try and speak to Rangers to see if they can get a bit more heading our way so hopefully we'll get something sorted. It seems pretty shitty in Scotland where we can have the scenario where we can have a stadium which isn't full but people still miss out.

Without checking, league rules are 5% of tickets I believe so if they don't sort it, we should get this win by default.

Would imagine Dundee have agreed to the allocation considering our average away crowd seems to be between 300-500 for most games. 

Can't blame Rangers for wanting to get more of their supporters in either. 

Fair play to our supporters for snapping up the tickets tho, amazing what a couple of decent results does! 

6 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Rangers end has been sold out for ages mate.

Surprised we only got 450 though.

I was through earlier in the season and we took more than that with plenty of empty seats.

I thought it was just over 1000 that most of the teams outside Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs got allocated through there.

Yeah, that's what I thought as well - assumed we'd have more available and I don't think they could even segregate that other 500 or so to Rangers fans so pretty sure it'll be empty unless they can get the tickets sorted out.

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

I hope the travelling Derry are given something to cheer about. We've lost our last seven visits there 3-0, 3-1, 4-0 or 4-1.

Last time we got a result at Ibrox was when Caniggia and Savo scored to give us a deserved 2-0 win.

What about their flukey 1-0 win in Nov 2016? Bloody Forrester in last seconds, jammy header. 

4 minutes ago, blueboy said:

What about their flukey 1-0 win in Nov 2016? Bloody Forrester in last seconds, jammy header. 

Forgot about that. That was a real sickener. We did so well and then sat too deep at the end waiting for the whistle.

Adblock Detected