Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ali Crawford

Cobra

I see he's available on a free and is definitely leaving Accies.

Is he a realistic target for Dundee? He has been linked with Rangers but then so was Meekings.

He's turning 27 in the summer so has maybe missed his chance for lucrative move down south.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 hours ago, Cobra said:

I see he's available on a free and is definitely leaving Accies.

Is he a realistic target for Dundee? He has been linked with Rangers but then so was Meekings.

He's turning 27 in the summer so has maybe missed his chance for lucrative move down south.

I don't know his scoring record but I'm pretty sure he's been a thorn in our side often.  But what i'd like to know is leaving Accies or is he getting the push. If he's leaving I don't think he'd want to sign for a team in a similar position as Accies.

6 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

With superseal going under they’ve apparently lost another 100 grand due to them. Maybe they can’t afford to give him a deal?

His contract is up at end of season and he's been out through injury for quite some time (did hear he was going down to Sunderland FC off his own bat for physiotherapy!) wages aren't a problem, Hamilton have spat the dummy out.  Very talented laddie and if fit would be a very good signing - oh dear he we go again, if fit etc. etc.

3 minutes ago, Campbell said:

His contract is up at end of season and he's been out through injury for quite some time (did hear he was going down to Sunderland FC off his own bat for physiotherapy!) wages aren't a problem, Hamilton have spat the dummy out.  Very talented laddie and if fit would be a very good signing - oh dear he we go again, if fit etc. etc.

I don't mind an if fit signing if they've got plenty of direct end product or their contribution is immediately visible which it generally has been in recent seasons.

I'd definitely have him here if he could pass a medical. He'd suit our team much better than the current Hamilton side IMO.

Templeton as well could add a bit of creativity to this team IMO.

Adblock Detected