Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (07th April 2018)

17 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Pumped again at Ibrox to zip, Dross Co pick up another point on us and have a better goal difference. But hey the DABS got beat so everything is cushtie, correct?.  

I am the same as you I am not interested it the Dabs at the moment, I will wait till if and when we are safe then I might have a chuckle 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Valentke said:

So your post before kick off and thought here we go - a “told you so” coming soon 

Yep, as a Dundee supporter of many years I can safely confirm that it doesn't take Mystic Meg to guess that our team (sitting 3rd bottom of the League) could get a humping at Ibrox.  It's happened once or twice before.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Pumped again at Ibrox to zip, Dross Co pick up another point on us and have a better goal difference. But hey the DABS got beat so everything is cushtie, correct?.  

Forgot Rangers had amassed 1 point from the the last 9 available, prior to today.  

• Star Post 1

1 minute ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Not sure why we're patting ourselves on the back for 2 previous results we've already patted ourselves on the back for.

We got pumped today albeit playing quite well for the first hour and the only positives I can see from today are the Patrick and United results.

There are no positives from today and no one is patting us on the back. 

Five games to go, let's focus on them. Gnashing our teeth over today's poor result won't help that at all.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Dumbarton had picked up three points from 13 games against the Championship top eight going into today, scoring a single goal in 20 hours of football. For them to score three and beat United today is hilarious.

We created loads of chances but lost at Ibrox while Hibs scored late on to edge us closer to safety. We can have a moan about today's game but still enjoy the collapse of Dundee United.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Just now, barkblue said:

Here we go. It's kick the team time.

I've been VERY critical this season but the past three games have garnered 2 more points than the vast majority of Dees would have expected.

There really isn't much to say after a 4-0 pumping from a poor Rangers team. What happened last week does not matter a jot whether we picked up two points or not, the fact is we caved in and lost 4 poor goals through bad defending today. This game will have knocked our confidence back down before the split and now we have to win at least three of these games to make sure that we don't end up in that play off spot.

I really had thought we had turned a corner this week, and I honestly did not expect a pumping from Rangers today (I phucking hate losing to these chunts).

I honestly worry where our goals are going to come from, we don't have anyone who can hit the back of the net or can take a decent free-kick. Just hope to god that we come out fighting against Hamilton, County and Partick in the coming weeks or we will be in the play off's.

• Star Post 1

Adblock Detected