Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Goalkeeper Parish Injured

I notice that our goalkeeper Parish had to go off injured. Does anyone know if his injury is serious as it could prove a problematic for the last five games of this season. 

What has happened to the French goalkeeper we signed during the last January transfer window and are we allowed to call back Scott Bain from his loan spell at Celtic. Bain might not want to come back even if he is allowed to.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Densparker said:

Bleeding nose apparently. Maybe it is broken.

Could be out for 1-2 weeks depending on if it needs reset or not. Might be out longer if the club don't want to take chances with him being injured or not.

All I know is that Bain could be panicking in case we recall him over this lol

9 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Of all the bones you can break, a nose is one of the ones you don't worry about. He could go all exotic and wear one of those Zorro masks I suppose but I'd suggest a large glass of man the feck up if that's all it is. 

En garde! 

Flaming-Z-compressed1-1400x972.jpg

7 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

If only we could recall our ex first choice keeper out on loan at the champions.

I’d like to think we can if we have to. Although was there not a fee involved for his loan or something weird? Perhaps something to do with Hendry’s transfer and Wigan. Either way it might have an impact on him not being recalled. 

Adblock Detected