Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Tickets 18/19

1 hour ago, blueboy said:

Tempted to agree with you but maybe they have such a person... Hence this disaster. Anyone in this capacity has to be a Scottish fitba fan, basic requirement. 

The Great Premium Mystery. Who'd buy something without knowing what it was? 

So the thinking behind the £30 ticket still hasn't been revealed yet?  I could be wrong but it appears that the majority of this thread is based on conjecture maybe?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I was being tongue in cheek, even if the club was being run by the Society we still shouldn't expect to know the inner workings of the 'business' side particularly but pretty much all of it. That we dropped to our knees when the first offer came along and handed the reins over means we have just as little right to know what's happening at the club. Saying that..... FPS are pretty poor at communicating with the fans, this 'premium' stuff being a current example.

Agreed:)

1 hour ago, Deeteck said:

Derekgow You are a true friend of the Americans they just wish their  were more like you Supporters who pay the price whatever they say and keep quite You are entitled to your opinion but Fans group saved this Club and are entitled to a say when The Americans Bought into DFC they Promised a Q&A it Has never Happened they have reneged on Promise after Promise   I Saw my First Game in 1945 at Dens and have spoken to a great number of Previous Board Members To Talk to the Americans you would Need a Signed letter from the Queen not to say they would honour it .

Yes, I know, I was part of that fans group, don’t know what makes you think I would pay whatever price they say, clearly you are wrong, because I wouldn’t. My point was, that football fans have a warped sense of entitlement when it comes to the team we support.

we do of course retain the right to demonstrate outside dens, tell FPS to sod off, then we take over the running of the club ourselves, at least we would know what,s going on then. :sadno:

2 hours ago, Attilio said:

So the thinking behind the £30 ticket still hasn't been revealed yet?  I could be wrong but it appears that the majority of this thread is based on conjecture maybe?

Not sure if it is conjecture. 

They have stated premium is a new category of game, like Cat A and B. 

The season ticket saving of £144 according to my fag packet maths, looks like it is based on buying an early bird ticket and us having 6 premium games, 6 Cat A and 7 Cat B matches next season. So that suggests premium games will involve the OF and Utd assuming we are in the same league. 

The fact the fixtures are unlikely to fall that way means the board are being pretty disingenuous with regard to the potential savings of a season ticket. But that's another debate entirely ?

Edited by Count Duckula

15 minutes ago, Count Duckula said:

Not sure if it is conjecture. 

They have stated premium is a new category of game, like Cat A and B. 

The season ticket saving of £144 according to my fag packet maths, looks like it is based on buying an early bird ticket and us having 6 premium games, 6 Cat A and 7 Cat B matches next season. So that suggests premium games will involve the OF and Utd assuming we are in the same league. 

The fact the fixtures are unlikely to fall that way means the board are being pretty disingenuous with regard to the potential savings of a season ticket. But that's another debate entirely ?

Decent maths but I make it 3 Premium, 5 Cat A and 11 Cat B makes £484 and £144 more than the cheapest adult ST.  Like you say, maybe not conjecture after all.

I have just had a look at the Montrose FC website and they have also announced their season ticket prices for the 2018-19 season.http://www.montrosefc.co.uk/

The early bird season ticket deal ends on 31st May and they have introduced an “introduce a friend” scheme. If an existing season ticket holder introduces a friend who also purchases a season ticket the existing season ticket holder will receive 5% off the price of their season ticket including the early bird discount.

In my opionion this scheme has been well thought out by the Montrose directors and it is a pity that the Dundee directors did not introduce a similar scheme which might have encouraged existing season ticket holders to “introduce a friend” resulting in the 1,000 extra season ticket holders at Dens next season with money up front.

2 hours ago, Attilio said:

Decent maths but I make it 3 Premium, 5 Cat A and 11 Cat B makes £484 and £144 more than the cheapest adult ST.  Like you say, maybe not conjecture after all.

Whilst £144 is the maximum saving for a season ticket v PATG every time a season ticket holder is unable to attend a home game the discount reduces. 

7 hours ago, GregTeamDee said:

It's turning out to be a PR disaster for the club. The Courier this morning stating that Dundee fans are not happy with season ticket prices....NO! From what i've seen the majority are content with season ticket prices. Its the PATG £30 price which fans are not happy with. Said it for years that the club need to get its PR right and it hasn't, good PR brings in money. 

You think Dundee fans are content with paying £385 next season for a season ticket? 

Adblock Detected