The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  

Season Tickets 18/19

Rate this topic

10 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Hope we get another sales boost this weekend/ end of month payday. With a good meeting with the manager, new signings, good interview with JN and a stadium about to break the turf, lets get as many Dees as possible coing or coming back to Dens!

Let's hope so. I reckon the next numbers update might be after the early bird deadline (9 June?). Another exciting signing could bolster numbers a bit but last season's general lack of entertainment at Dens could put off a few from releasing their hard earned cash.

over 2600 now, sales slowing up a bit or a big boost with payday in a day or two? I hope we can sustain sales and get a lot more at end of June and end of July paydays too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

over 2600 now, sales slowing up a bit or a big boost with payday in a day or two? I hope we can sustain sales and get a lot more at end of June and end of July paydays too.

Will be surprised if we hit 3,400 total now.