Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ticket Prices Poll

Cobra

Ticket prices  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on £30 entry for top category games at Dens?

2. 2. Will the new ticket prices stop you attending games?

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 00:23, Cobra said:

I hate to think of Dees giving up on the team over ticket prices.

But that's exactly what's going to happen. I've already decided I won't be renewing my season ticket because I'm missing too many games due to time / date switches for TV and the quality on show in the ones I can attend doesn't justify it. I certainly won't be paying £30 for entry to any game at Dens (pie or no pie) and believe £26 is already extortionate. I doubt I'm alone in this way of thinking.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Good to see that over 90 percent of Dees find £30 games at Dens poor or disgusting. A massive overwhelming majority.

I wonder how many of the 61 percent who voted it wouldn't stop them attending games are season ticket holders and therefore obviously it wouldn't affect them?

The board need to scrap this idea. It's a step too far and very poor treatment of supporters regardless of whether they're Dees, Old Firm fans or even DABs.

I'm one of the 61% and I'll be buying my season tickets this week regardless of which division we end up in.  I often think that if I didn't have the ST I maybe wouldn't go along to every game that I can manage like I do now.  I certainly wouldn't be paying £30 for games against the Old Firm or maybe even the arabs without some sort of serious discount on a Cat A game say, even though I spend a lot more than that travelling through to away games with my sons.  I'm OK with the ST deals but the £30 option on its own is a figure I never thought I would see at Dens for a good few years yet, regardless

45 minutes ago, Attilio said:

I'm one of the 61% and I'll be buying my season tickets this week regardless of which division we end up in.  I often think that if I didn't have the ST I maybe wouldn't go along to every game that I can manage like I do now.  I certainly wouldn't be paying £30 for games against the Old Firm or maybe even the arabs without some sort of serious discount on a Cat A game say, even though I spend a lot more than that travelling through to away games with my sons.  I'm OK with the ST deals but the £30 option on its own is a figure I never thought I would see at Dens for a good few years yet, regardless

I don't do many away games this season, but other than that you've pretty much summed up my thoughts there.

1 hour ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Good to see that over 90 percent of Dees find £30 games at Dens poor or disgusting. A massive overwhelming majority.

I wonder how many of the 61 percent who voted it wouldn't stop them attending games are season ticket holders and therefore obviously it wouldn't affect them?

The board need to scrap this idea. It's a step too far and very poor treatment of supporters regardless of whether they're Dees, Old Firm fans or even DABs.

That’s 90% of dees on here, in other words, 68 people.

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

But that's exactly what's going to happen. I've already decided I won't be renewing my season ticket because I'm missing too many games due to time / date switches for TV and the quality on show in the ones I can attend doesn't justify it. I certainly won't be paying £30 for entry to any game at Dens (pie or no pie) and believe £26 is already extortionate. I doubt I'm alone in this way of thinking.

I'd imagine a fair number of fans, who are in the same position with your first point, have already dropped their ST over the last couple of seasons. If they're now fairly regular PATG when they can get to games, I'd also think paying £30 for any game that's on TV just won't happen. You're far from alone, I think.

1 hour ago, Attilio said:

A few of us will be doing the same, renewing during the lowest-price period, before 27th. 

Although I'm fairly happy to see the price remain the same, and a couple of side-benefits added, I still think the board have work to do on the pricing & packages, and should be considering a cheaper ST option for the corner sections of Main Stand, and maybe BC (think Wattie suggested this).

The £30 PATG option, though, may backfire....it'd be interesting to hear just how many home fans pay that, when the first occasion happens.

1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

I'd imagine a fair number of fans, who are in the same position with your first point, have already dropped their ST over the last couple of seasons. If they're now fairly regular PATG when they can get to games, I'd also think paying £30 for any game that's on TV just won't happen. You're far from alone, I think.

A few of us will be doing the same, renewing during the lowest-price period, before 27th. 

Although I'm fairly happy to see the price remain the same, and a couple of side-benefits added, I still think the board have work to do on the pricing & packages, and should be considering a cheaper ST option for the corner sections of Main Stand, and maybe BC (think Wattie suggested this).

The £30 PATG option, though, may backfire....it'd be interesting to hear just how many home fans pay that, when the first occasion happens.

As it is, you can walk in one turnstile in the Main and walk all the way to the other end so I could buy a cheap wing ST and sashay along to the middle bit. There's not really enough bogs so unless stewards were checking after folk were going for a slash it would be quite unwieldy to police. Not that I'd care if someone got in a bit cheaper, plenty OAP's do and we're cool with that.

10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

As it is, you can walk in one turnstile in the Main and walk all the way to the other end so I could buy a cheap wing ST and sashay along to the middle bit. There's not really enough bogs so unless stewards were checking after folk were going for a slash it would be quite unwieldy to police. Not that I'd care if someone got in a bit cheaper, plenty OAP's do and we're cool with that.

To coin a phrase “controversial my friend, controversial”.  :popcorn:

Adblock Detected