Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ticket Prices Poll

Cobra

Ticket prices  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on £30 entry for top category games at Dens?

2. 2. Will the new ticket prices stop you attending games?

2 hours ago, Derekgow said:

That’s 90% of dees on here, in other words, 68 people.

True but gives us an idea anyway.

Might be even higher across the board considering most who post on here will probably be season ticket holders by the law of averages (3500 season ticket holders, 1200 pay at the gate most games).

Do you think it would have a positive effect on attendances?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Might be even higher across the board considering most who post on here will probably be season ticket holders by the law of averages (3500 season ticket holders, 1200 pay at the gate most games).

If I was PATG I'd find the OF games easy to miss anyway, even easier if I was paying even more, I take the missus so that's 2 adults and she's not that arsed anyway, half the time she's checking out on Mail Online what Kim Kardashian is up to or whatever bollox. :lol2:

48 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Not sure to be honest, mainly because I don’t know what we get for the £30 yet, I actually voted reasonable in the poll  because, I,m led to believe, there are few things worth having, if it suits the individual purchasing the ticket, I guess we,ll see, I have to say as well mate, that,s a lot of assumptions in there.;)

Adblock Detected