The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
WeighorstsWang

2017/2018 Loan Watch

Rate this topic

Was just reading through a Dunfermline forum which rates James Vincent from "meh" to "solid, but unspectacular". 

Some fans rave about him being exactly what they needed, a midfielder who just breaks up play and gets rid to someone of more ability to influence the game further up the park. 

Does anyone know how any of the other guys out on loan are getting on?

I sure it's not down to Vincent's arrival but the pars have been the form team over the last 5/6 weeks in the championship. Will be happy if Vincent proves his worth and helps knock the dabs out in the play offs!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bjs said:

I sure it's not down to Vincent's arrival but the pars have been the form team over the last 5/6 weeks in the championship. Will be happy if Vincent proves his worth and helps knock the dabs out in the play offs!!!

Might be worth a contract extension if he scores..... :ph34r:

• Funny 2

4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Might be worth a contract extension if he scores..... :ph34r:

He better hope ICT can't squeeze into the play offs then...

• Funny 1

29 minutes ago, barkblue said:

He better hope ICT can't squeeze into the play offs then...

Saturday, ICT v Dunfermline, might be a difficult one for Vincent....neither holds my contract, but which one do I want to get into the playoffs?....eenie, meenie, minie, mo....

• Funny 1

I think Mark Kerr was considered an excellent player in the Championship for Falkirk when they were flying so Vincent should do well at that level.

• Like 1

Gadz is out for the season. Gourlay has played a couple of games at Clyde but is generally backup and hasn't really had a run in the team.

The guy we were targetting from Huddersfield in the window, Jack Boyle, has done well at Clyde on a short term loan there. I wonder if he's maybe there with the view to joining us in the summer if he looks good.