The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
harry94

Gael Bigirimana

Rate this topic

I've heard a wee rumour that we've got an eye on this boy to sign in the summer if we stay up and Motherwell can be persuaded to let him go. Generally quite rated by their fans and they were very excited about him but he's not really been able to get into the team apart from when their form was rock bottom.

I'd definitely take him here next year. I think he could be a good creative spark and be better with his second season here, especially if we manage to hold onto Kamara. I have my doubts Motherwell will be so keen to let him go to a league rival rather than down south though.

18 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I've heard a wee rumour that we've got an eye on this boy to sign in the summer if we stay up and Motherwell can be persuaded to let him go. Generally quite rated by their fans and they were very excited about him but he's not really been able to get into the team apart from when their form was rock bottom.

I'd definitely take him here next year. I think he could be a good creative spark and be better with his second season here, especially if we manage to hold onto Kamara. I have my doubts Motherwell will be so keen to let him go to a league rival rather than down south though.

I always thought he was more of a ball winner? Would definitely be interested though. Someone else we should be looking at is Bartley at Hibs. Alongside Kamara I think he’ll give the defence better protection and help improve our defensive record. I do think we need someone like that beside Kamara if he stays. 

16 minutes ago, an-dee said:

I always thought he was more of a ball winner? Would definitely be interested though. Someone else we should be looking at is Bartley at Hibs. Alongside Kamara I think he’ll give the defence better protection and help improve our defensive record. I do think we need someone like that beside Kamara if he stays. 

I think he can play that role as well and that's where he's natural but he has looked a very creative player as well so has generally been expected to play further forward as Motherwell have players who can do that job quite well. Maybe one of the issues with his time at Motherwell.

Would take wee Gael in a heartbeat, not sure how keen Motherwell would be to let him go though. He seems to be really enjoying his time there too, any time you see the club release anything he's nearly always in it at the centre of everything and making everyone laugh. 

Dom Ball is someone I'd like to see efforts made to bring in if possible. I know he had a 'mare at the weekend but I really thing he'd be a great addition to our midfield.

Edited by WeighorstsWang

4 hours ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

Bartley would be a great signing - not sure Hibs will be letting him go anywhere though.

He looks a top player imo who could be a star in Scotland with playing week in week out - tho im sure he`s on loan from Man City.

Ive never heard Gael tbh or if I have seen him I cant think o him

1 minute ago, CC33 said:

He looks a top player imo who could be a star in Scotland with playing week in week out - tho im sure he`s on loan from Man City.

You're getting mixed up. Bartley is the big DM that fingered Roarie Deacon.

• Funny 1

17 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Would take wee Gael in a heartbeat, not sure how keen Motherwell would be to let him go though. He seems to be really enjoying his time there too, any time you see the club release anything he's nearly always in it at the centre of everything and making everyone laugh. 

Dom Ball is someone I'd like to see efforts made to bring in if possible. I know he had a 'mare at the weekend but I really thing he'd be a great addition to our midfield.

Yeah, agree with all of that. I have genuinely heard it but I can't see it happening - I think they'd be mad to let someone with his sort of natural ability to go to a domestic rival after a single season.

IIRC, we were in the running to sign Ball on deadline day of the summer window. I think he'd be a good player for us.