Jump to content
The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Jimbobbrian

New Member: Jimbobbrian

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Warmest & Friendliest Welcome Jim' to TDBF :welcome2:

Tak a minute so suss it awe oot. And get posting:chaplin:

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome to the forum, don't be put off by all the long john chat, from time to time we discuss the mighty Dee too. :welcome2:

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Welcome to the forum, don't be put off by all the long john chat, from time to time we discuss the mighty Dee too. :welcome2:

The problem for me Chomp is finding the right balance ....At the moment Meh Long-Johns are edging it :)

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Gedee said:

The problem for me Chomp is finding the right balance ....At the moment Meh Long-Johns are edging it :)

No judgements here Gedee but if they have an edge they could maybe do with another wash mate, they must be digging in. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

No judgements here Gedee but if they have an edge they could maybe do with another wash mate, they must be digging in. 

Could weel be right freend.

But, let's no be too hasty :lol2:

We've buit an attachment:wacko:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.