Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Pulling Together

GordonDee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
20 minutes ago, GordonDee said:

Everyone on this board has a passion for Dundee, the next 5 games needs everyone to pull together, go to the games support each other and support your team. I have not lived in Dundee for more than 25 years, lived out of the country for over 18 years and yet the first thing I think about when I wake up is -what is happening with Dundee? I am typing this in just before I go to sleep. Dundee is in my blood, I care . Supporting Dundee is like life, not everything is good all of the time, there are ups and downs. But the joy of a win, in my case even to see the games, Keeps me believing. I am lucky enough to have lived through some good times, when my Dad lifted me over the gate at 4 years old in Perth to see Dundee winning the league, etched in my memory, my soul. European nights followed and I was there at our last cup win as an akward teenager on a bus full of crazy kids drinking beer at 16 years old, traveling back on a bus with windows shattered by Celtic hooligans who couldn’t bear one defeat. Try supporting my club you shower of glory hunting bunch of haters. Let’s show Tommy Wright and his bunch of fouling, dirty, anti football brigade how it is on Saturday, let’s show passion, drive, heart, let’s play them off the park, let’s get revenge. We have had a difficult season but we need to show the passion we share, we need to make noise, we need to encourage, we need to will the team to win. I will be watching and listening on DeeTV, make me proud, make your team proud - we are Dundee, it’s in our blood, win, win win!

This!

Great post, Gordon, and I hope every one of us wakes up tomorrow morning with exactly the same sentiment & optimism in our heads & hearts.

It's great that you now have access to live streaming on DeeTV, radio scotia as a backup, and the internet to keep in constant touch with what's happening with The Dee....I had a few years as an expat before all of this, relying on phone calls (& teletext!) for news/scores.

Hope you enjoy getting up early on Sat morning & a celebration breakfast as we pick up 3 crucial points. :)

This is not the time for any negativity ... Thank you, for an honest & heart-felt post Gordon.

Thank you for reminding all of us, whatever our age (young or old) What DFC means to us  :wub:

Maybe olders ones have had more to enjoy & endure. But one experience we do share here,

is our love & loyalty, built on  past history. Hopeful ambitious dreams of what is yet to come.

Let's no' be diverted (Message to BOD & PLAYERS)..."Together, let's start the journey on Sat"

From Above Post "Support each Other & Support Your Team" DFC players/fans give your all.

"C'mon the Mighty Dee"  Let's make this a Saturday to remember ... WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN:chaplin:

Great post Gordon. 

About a dozen mates all sit together in the Derry and for a few reasons this season it’s been down to 5 at times. However we’ll all be there tomorrow  plus a couple of other lads. 

The Derry is bursting to sing and get behind the team but the team haven’t given us much to sing about. Tomorrow I hope and believe they will ?

1 hour ago, GordonDee said:

Won won won?

Well, Gordon, you certainly got your day off to a good start, a Seattle breakfast & 3 invaluable points.....and a fair bit of togetherness thrown in.

Great to hear all 3 stands together, especially after their equaiser & for those crucial final 8 minutes.

It was actually warmer in Dundee today than it's going to be in Seattle....but I guess you'll not mind that. :)

Adblock Detected